Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    I thought that critter looks like the beast from the first Witchfinder story. And Iím pretty sure they initially find that sword near his remains.

Edit: on closer inspection he looks more bat like. So my theory no longer seems right
    That was my first thought as well, but it looks considerably scrawnier than that critter. The Witchfinder thing, IIRC, had more muscular back legs.

What cover, and/or creature are we talking about?

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Amazing Member

Oops--must be issue #2 then. The solicit for February has a bat-ghoul-thing that has opened the floor for deliberation.

Since the creature is wearing a jacket, my assumption is that the Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra (or one of their offshoots) has spliced one of their members with the remains we saw at the end of Witchfinder: In the Service of Angels.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Since the creature is wearing a jacket, my assumption is that the Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra (or one of their offshoots) has spliced one of their members with the remains we saw at the end of Witchfinder: In the Service of Angels.

Ahhhhh, good call. I saw them in the background but didn’t put it all together. Seems pretty awesome