Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Default Make a DC Cinematic Universe

My friends and I were talking about this the other day and I thought I'd ask everyone here. How would you plot out a DC cinematic universe? What movies would you want to see? Who would you have involved in the project?

Mine would go something like this

Worlds Finest (loosely adapts Public Enemies with Clark and Bruce taking on President Lex, ends with Metron telling Clark and Bruce to prepare for Darkseids coming)

New Gods (starts with the swap of the children between Apokolips and New Genesis, ends with Darkseid setting his sights on earth)

Green Lantern Corp (adapts Sinestro Corp War allows all sector 2814 Green Lanterns to be used)

Wonder Woman (adapts Challenge Of The Gods and a little of DC's animated Wonder Woman movie, ends with Bruce recruiting Wonder Woman for the League to take on Darkseid)

Justice Society (set on an alternate earth; Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman have all retired. The time has come for Jay and Alan to reform the once great JSA with old members as well as the next generation of heroes. Ends with Orion telling them their world along with all other earths could be invaded soon by darkseid)

Batman Under The Red Hood (The thought dead Jason Todd returns and has gone full anti hero using lethal force. Batman must stop him from murdering The Joker and countless others along the way. Ends with Dick Grayson also thought dead Robin is alive as well working undercover and has intel on parademons attacking facilities all over the world.)

Teen Titans (set 5 years prior to the previous films a younger Dick Grayson and the Titans come together to face Deathstroke, adapts The Judas Contract ends with present day Dick recruiting Tim Drake, Superboy and others for a new generation of Teen Titans)

Justice League ( the Justice League forms and while prepairing for Darkseid must deal with a fake team of superheroes who turn out to be a group of White Martians. Adapts JLA New World Order. Ends with Metron Bringing over the Justice Society who have just lost their world to Steppenwolf and the rest of Darkseid's minons saying they are coming here next.

Crisis on Two Earths (The League, Titans and Justice Society team up to take on Darkseid and his forces, Ends with the looming threat of the Anti Monitor devouring alternate earths)
    Last edited by comicstar100; 05-03-2015 at 11:10 PM.