Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Default If Spider-Gwen becomes the new MC2 or Ultimate Universe...

What other Marvel characters would you like to see appear and what type of new take on them would you like to see?

Thus far these characters are in.

Peter Parker aka the Lizard - dead.
    Ben Parker
    May Parker
    Gwen Stacy - Spider-Woman
    George Stacy
    Foggy
    Frank Castle
    Matt Murdock - Works for Kingpin
    Kingpin
    The Vulture
    Mary Jane

And a few other side characters.

I ask here and not the Spider Board as the characters you would like to see don't have to be only Spider related characters.

I will note that I don't think there will be Mutants in this Universe due to the movie rights thing. So I can see Marvel omitting them and using Spider-Gwen to push Inhumans there due to her popularity.

Personally I wanna see Tony Stark funding her but not suiting up for battle himself. He could also help design stuff for her.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-04-2015 at 11:13 AM.

BANNED

Think I had an idea a while back for a Thor banished to Earth to learn humility, but instead becomes a celebrity...for all of fifteen minutes. It's a few years later and he's burned all those bridges, sometimes literally, and pop culture has left him in the dust. Now he works as a maintenance man for one of those dingy motels with the empty pool in the courtyard.

That is, until he hears about Spider-Woman. Then he sees another chance at fame by attaching himself to her rising star.

I think the next issue introduces Hobie Brown, which I think is awesome.

We're gonna get Black Cat who, from the hints dropped so far, might be in a rival band of the Mary Janes. I'd love to see more of this type of stuff.

Maybe Cloak and Dagger as a band/duo.

Eventually, it might be cool to see Spider-Gwen leading a team of New Warriors, much like Mayday Parker did back in the day.

-Pav, who loved those New New Warriors...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

I enjoy how grounded and street level everything is so far... No Avengers or anything cosmic. So more street level characters please and leave the crazy superpowers out of it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If we're keeping things focused on the street level, then Elektra as the defender of Hell's Kitchen in opposition to the Kingpin and his right-hand man, Matt Murdock. The Daughters of the Dragon as the premier street-level heroes instead of the Heroes for Hire like in the main Marvel Universe, consisting of Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Tarantula/Maria Vasquez, and Jessica "Jewel" Jones. Considering that Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne were implied to exist in Spider-Gwen's universe, maybe it's Janet who becomes the more recognizable heroine as the Wasp and Hank Pym who's largely her supplier because she funds his scientific endeavors, and Tony supports a team of armored defenders that may be co-led by Pepper Potts and James Rhodes. Ok, that last one is a little far from street level, but since they actually seem to exist in Spider-Gwen's universe, I figure they ought to be addressed sooner or later.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

iMan 42s

Gaurdsman
    He isn't used very much and since his armor is slightly worse than the Mark 5 he could be a heavy hitter without going above street level.

Ghost rider might even fit the theme somewhat and a spirit doesn't need to be involved.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Think I had an idea a while back for a Thor banished to Earth to learn humility, but instead becomes a celebrity...for all of fifteen minutes. It's a few years later and he's burned all those bridges, sometimes literally, and pop culture has left him in the dust. Now he works as a maintenance man for one of those dingy motels with the empty pool in the courtyard.

That is, until he hears about Spider-Woman. Then he sees another chance at fame by attaching himself to her rising star.
    That sounds surprisingly similar to a comic called The Wicked and The Divine...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ysemaj View Post
    That sounds surprisingly similar to a comic called The Wicked and The Divine...
    It does, but I promise I thought it up first. Hah.

Edit: Maybe not. But definitely before I ever read TW+TD

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    I enjoy how grounded and street level everything is so far... No Avengers or anything cosmic. So more street level characters please and leave the crazy superpowers out of it.
    Her main book can keep that while other books can expand other parts of her Universe.

Well we are already set to have a Felicia Hardy in this universe, and I couldn't be more excited. I do hope she is handled with respect here unlike where she is in 616.

I hope we see Emma Frost and Betsy Braddock in this universe as possibly a teacher or mentor to Gwen.

It would also be cool to see Rachel Grey Summers and Anya Corazon as some friends or classmates.

Same with Monica Rambeau, Jennifer Walters, Carol Danvers, and Debra Whitman.

Mighty Member

If the stuff that's being posted by robbi is to be believe spoilers:
    we've already got a carnage coming
    end of spoilers and spoilers:
    matt murdock is the leader of The Hand
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Oh, yeah, and my main theory is that spoilers:
    Foggy is the Kingpin, "Suits" style.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Marvel might just replace 616 Gwen with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Marvel might just replace 616 Gwen with her.
    I can't see that happening. Would rather it didn't, also. She's her own hero on her world. Only reason to bring her to the 616 would a weird relationship with Peter. Spider-Gwen is better than someone else's love interest.

BANNED

They don't have to put her with peter....until she is legal.