Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

I don't like any Young Avenger. They feel like clones of the real Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't like any Young Avenger. They feel like clones of the real Avengers
    Their books are nothing alike and there are only three Young Avengers that actually have some connection to their Avengers counterpart.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    Their books are nothing alike and there are only three Young Avengers that actually have some connection to their Avengers counterpart.
    Yeh I mean... that was the entire point of their opening arc.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    Yeh I mean... that was the entire point of their opening arc.
    I have to admit that when it was revealed who Iron Lad actually was, I was like, "Oh my God, that makes so much sense!" Still love that moment.

Ultimate Member

I am relatively clueless about such things, so it came as a total surprise to me when their original series ended with Kate joking about 'Asgardian' needing to 'change your name before it becomes a national joke when the media founds out about you and Teddy.' (And Patriot cracking up in the background.) I was like 'Whaaat?' Still, it was great.

Later showings seemed to turn into the 'Billy screws up' as the team's primary adversary. Even after Children's Crusade, when Wanda was stripped of the over-the-top power level that made her so unusable as a character, and as a hero (for all of twelve seconds, before Rick Remender randomly gave her back the same power, along with screwing up Cap's shield and Rogue's powers), Wiccan kept the same reality manipulation crap, and continued to use it on a whim, causing more trouble, it seemed, which eroded any goodwill I had towards him. I still like Hulkling, 'though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Later showings seemed to turn into the 'Billy screws up' as the team's primary adversary. Even after Children's Crusade, when Wanda was stripped of the over-the-top power level that made her so unusable as a character, and as a hero (for all of twelve seconds, before Rick Remender randomly gave her back the same power, along with screwing up Cap's shield and Rogue's powers), Wiccan kept the same reality manipulation crap, and continued to use it on a whim, causing more trouble, it seemed, which eroded any goodwill I had towards him. I still like Hulkling, 'though!
    Don't forget Wiccan's spell was being manipulated by Loki; as was Wiccan. All the blame for MoM is on Loki.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."