Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Default Congratulations to the new mod NZ_InFerno!

Congratulations!!!
    You're the best choice they could make. You've always done a lot for newbies and oldtimers as well. YYou'e put so much effort in this stuff you almost forget you do it all for free! I bet you'll do great! And even though you have beat me, I wish you tons of luck!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Congrats, you're such a nice commenter and have put a lot of effort into the community.

Thanks, though I will have to edit your title to spell my user name correctly

Also if you want to put yourself forward to be a mod feel free to apply in the sticky at the top. It's still open for submissions.

Congrats man!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

great news!

Seems like a great choice based on my last couple years here.

Fantastic Member

I for one welcome our knew moderation overlord!

Amazing Member

Hail Hydra

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Thanks, though I will have to edit your title to spell my user name correctly

Also if you want to put yourself forward to be a mod feel free to apply in the sticky at the top. It's still open for submissions.
    Way to get on the wrong foot with moderator so soon eh (and I've already submitted myself haha)
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Congrats.
    BB

A late congratulations is in order. That's what happens when you only check your subscribed threads . You've already put in a lot of time and effort so far. Hopefully you won't burn out!

Well deserved, great poster!

Wow--I recognize ... nobody here except Shax. Congratulations, though, NZ_InFerno.

What ... happened to all the old threads? Where are Cei-U, Lone Ranger, and other old-timers? I know I've been away for a time, but...

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    Wow--I recognize ... nobody here except Shax. Congratulations, though, NZ_InFerno.

What ... happened to all the old threads? Where are Cei-U, Lone Ranger, and other old-timers? I know I've been away for a time, but...
    Long story short CBR rebooted their message board. Initially there was no Classics board. As a compromise CBR introduced this hybrid Collected Editions/Classics board, but not soon enough for most of the old Classics posters who left to form their own board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Long story short CBR rebooted their message board. Initially there was no Classics board. As a compromise CBR introduced this hybrid Collected Editions/Classics board, but not soon enough for most of the old Classics posters who left to form their own board.
    An excellent summation; extraordinarily useful. Thanks much!!