Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: Joe Kelly Brings Gags & Zingers to "Spider-Man/Deadpool"

Fan-favorite writer Joe Kelly answers your questions about Deadpool's newest team-up series with your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Full article here.

Out of all the new books just this might be the most locked into my pull list. Can't wait to see where Kelly takes it.

Deadpool is one of those characters who can team up with anyone and make it work. And Spider-Man is one of those characters he teams up with better than most. I say this as someone who has become less and less interested in Peter Parker over the past few years. There's a lot of doom and gloom in the X-books lately. I don't expect it to end anytime soon. But Deadpool always finds a way to lighten the mood and with Spider-Man, there should be plenty of lols to tide X-fans over during these dark times.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Wow, now even X-Position is getting invaded by the normies! IT'S ALL PART OF THE "MARVEL HATES THE X-MEN CONSPIRACY!" THEY'RE BRIBING CBR TO HELP!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Deadpool is one of those characters who can team up with anyone and make it work. And Spider-Man is one of those characters he teams up with better than most. I say this as someone who has become less and less interested in Peter Parker over the past few years. There's a lot of doom and gloom in the X-books lately. I don't expect it to end anytime soon. But Deadpool always finds a way to lighten the mood and with Spider-Man, there should be plenty of lols to tide X-fans over during these dark times.
    To me its the other way around. Deadpool only serves to make Spiderman adaptable and fun to be around since hes more heroic than heroes and more imperfect than anti heroes, wade is just his bad conscious come to life.