Default Are We Getting More Spider-Man 2099 or Venom TPBs?

Hi all!

I'm new here! Long time lurker, but finally joined because I've got a question that I just can't seem to find an answer to and who better to turn to than the most passionate Spider-Man fans around!

Growing up in the '90s, I had some issues of Spider-Man 2099 and Venom, and I really loved both stories. But being a kid, I didn't get a chance to hit the comic book store a lot so I have several unfinished stories. I was really excited when Marvel started putting out the Spider-Man 2099 TPBs and the Venom TPBs (the most recent being The Enemy Within). But we're approaching a year since the last TPB for each was released, and they are nowhere near close to being finished.

I don't know a whole lot about how Marvel does their TPBs, but does this mean that there are no plans to release any more volumes? If so, that's pretty disappointing. I wanted to catch up on Spider-Man 2099 before the new series really took off... and, well dangit, I just wanted to read Separation Anxiety and Carnage Unleashed. It's frustrating, buying a couple volumes expecting all the volumes will be released, only to have them be cut off randomly with no sign of returning.

It just seems pretty hard to judge Marvel's TPB program. I still don't understand why Deadpool & Cable: Ultimate Collection 1 is in print, but the other two are OOP... but that's a rant for a different board and another day.

If anyone can shed some light, I'd appreciate it! Looking forward to hanging around and talking Spider-Man with everyone!

It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing more 2099 collections with the upcoming series.

Disappointingly enough, comixology only includes the first ten issues, the same material as the TPB.

Back issues are pretty cheap. If Spider-Man 2099 #11-24 is available for about a buck each at mycomicshop.com Marvel might have concerns about whether enough readers would pay TPB prices.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets