Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,094 of 1094

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, she was in Secret Wars #2.
    And now I think there may be a reason why there is no other Sue. Though I think the awful Ultimate version may show up.

Accidental post.

edit - had the wrong topic.

c/p http://community.comicbookresources....04#post1175204
    The only downside I had with it is that many of the powerful heroes were (supposedly) wiped out so easily. Like Hickman just nerfed everyone at the last minute for drama.

about issue #2
    http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1192711
    Last edited by Bunai; 05-14-2015 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Wrong issue ^_^
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Well, how long i know, the one in the raft is Peter, because his outfit was red and black instead of black with red lines.
    We know the one on the 616 raft is Peter. It was Peter swinging through the city fighting and saving folks when he got yoinked onto the raft by Manifold.

Now, we might see in Ultimate End that Miles found a way to sneak onto the Cabal's raft on Earth-1610. Or he might just be in the merged Manhattan with no memory of there ever not being a Battleworld.

So my question is, was the Earth-616, taking this last Incursion serious enough for the practical end of the MU? I know the Mighty Avengers were reduced to addressing suicides as their last missions as the Earth countdown began, but what else should have been going on during that time that Earth was ending? Should there have been more riots, breaking down of society, looting, hoarding, Nuclear War, total chaos?

Was this a pretty ordered and sensible end to the MU? I saw a lot of evidence that the scaffold was not a priority as the realization of the end of history became conscious to the population of Earth. Instead of vomiting and collapse in the streets, the population of Earth let the event swim over them, like they were watching it as a dream. The Illuminati just took it as a mechanical countdown, so they threw switches and packed bags, as though they were going on an adventure.

Another more controversial implication of Steve Rogers disagreement with the Illuminati, is that Rogers was afraid that one day, good men would also make the same decisions the Nazis made, and when they did, Rogers was mindwiped. This is the sour note on which Rogers went out on in Avengers #44, where Rogers attacked Stark for just the things the Nazis did, which was a sore point with Rogers. If we were to see Steve Rogers go out in this world, it would be to fight the Nazis in the modern world. The struggle between Rogers and Stark could be seen as just that struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Another more controversial implication of Steve Rogers disagreement with the Illuminati, is that Rogers was afraid that one day, good men would also make the same decisions the Nazis made, and when they did, Rogers was mindwiped. This is the sour note on which Rogers went out on in Avengers #44, where Rogers attacked Stark for just the things the Nazis did, which was a sore point with Rogers. If we were to see Steve Rogers go out in this world, it would be to fight the Nazis in the modern world. The struggle between Rogers and Stark could be seen as just that struggle.
    Well, we still dont know what happened but as we saw in ANAD Avengers, it seems that now taking ideas from him is like listening Deadpool.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    The only downside I had with it is that many of the powerful heroes were (supposedly) wiped out so easily. Like Hickman just nerfed everyone at the last minute for drama.
    Word. I'm disappointed that Peter Quill is there and the only X-Man they saved was Cyclops.

Well, we still dont know what happened but as we saw in ANAD Avengers, it seems that now taking ideas from him is like listening Deadpool.
    That could be because of what is the outcome of Secret Wars. But if it is anti-Nazi mindset of Steve Roders that Falcon is annoyed with, then the world may have embraced Nazi practices more vigorously, post-SW, than even the Illuminati did.

That could be because of what is the outcome of Secret Wars. But if it is anti-Nazi mindset of Steve Roders that Falcon is annoyed with, then the world may have embraced Nazi practices more vigorously, post-SW, than even the Illuminati did.
    Well, maybe that's why Falcap was checking if Kamala, Sam and Miles were pragmatic sociopaths ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Word. I'm disappointed that Peter Quill is there and the only X-Man they saved was Cyclops.
    Cyclops and Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    Cyclops and Beast.
    Wait, isnt Storm ?; because how long i remember, Beast was with Black Widow and Spider-Woman in that blow up plane.

Well, maybe that's why Falcap was checking if Kamala, Sam and Miles were pragmatic sociopaths ?.
    I'm not sure if Sam is complaining they are, or wants them to be more vigorous sociopaths?

I'm not sure if Sam is complaining they are, or wants them to be more vigorous sociopaths?
    Well, what i understood is that he was happy that they weren't.