Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Only thing I'm wondering is... if Rocket Raccoon actually died, why is he on the guadians of knowhere cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Do explain.
    Thor, has never been listed or appeared as an Avenger in Avengers, Avengers World, or New Avengers. The only place she's been shown as part of any active roster is in Waid's FCBD ANAD Avengers and Rage of Ultron, and Ultron Forever but she's from "slightly" in the future. So it's possible she may get added in her own book just before it become Thors, but it never happened in the Hickman stuff that led into this.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

One of them are, Starlord is one under BMB pen of GoTG and If i recall he was made one in his run of Avengers Assemble after the Thano's arc.

Thor probably becomes one in her solo which takes place before SW which obviously some can't seem to grasp or wont accept.

As for Cyclops, definitely didn't seem like he got teleported by manifold.

Those who got teleported by manifold were giving the letter fading out in the middle of their talks, Cyclops didn't. He teleported under the PF power.
    Well, he got there somehow. Either under his own power or Manifold's.

Once more of us get the book, we'll see for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i don't blame cyclops for not thinking clearly. he's high on phoenix.
    LMAO This franchise...

Mighty Member

One of them are, Starlord is one under BMB pen of GoTG and If i recall he was made one in his run of Avengers Assemble after the Thano's arc.

Thor probably becomes one in her solo which takes place before SW which obviously some can't seem to grasp or wont accept.

As for Cyclops, definitely didn't seem like he got teleported by manifold.

Those who got teleported by manifold were giving the letter fading out in the middle of their talks, Cyclops didn't. He teleported under the PF power.
    We have manifold specifically saying to leave him behind, because he believes he can find at least one last thing that the ark needs. And then when Cyke is put on board you have a juxposition between him and manifold straining endlessly. It's pretty obvious what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Only thing I'm wondering is... if Rocket Raccoon actually died, why is he on the guadians of knowhere cover?
    Alt Guardians? Maybe they'll be more similar to the movie versions, so people can stop complaining how they aren't in character.

Also, speaking of Avengers none of the original Avengers survived. The only "team originals" of any of the main franchises are Reed and Cyclops.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Most of characters that seemed to survive are on the secret wars 03 cover, so I am guessing that the people on Evil Reads city are alive too.

I'm pleasantly surprised they went out of their way to save Spider-Man. I guess the heroes respect Pete more than they sometimes act like they do.

Star Lord was kind of a weird choice though. No offense to the guy but I'm not entirely sure how useful he's gonna be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Thor, has never been listed or appeared as an Avenger in Avengers, Avengers World, or New Avengers. The only place she's been shown as part of any active roster is in Waid's FCBD ANAD Avengers and Rage of Ultron, and Ultron Forever but she's from "slightly" in the future. So it's possible she may get added in her own book just before it become Thors, but it never happened in the Hickman stuff that led into this.

Or she was already and he didn't feature her up til now, cause of his choice. Either way you haven't warrant your previous comment and I already stated comments about her solo there too. Which you've choosen to disacknowledge for the sake to retell it to me.

As far as I'm concerned hickman has her listed so he knows something that others don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Also, speaking of Avengers none of the original Avengers survived. The only "team originals" of any of the main franchises are Reed and Cyclops.
    I didn't see Wasp,Pym,Angels,Icemen,Teencyke,Teenbeast and Jean die. What am I missing? I thought they were teleported to Battleworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Sold View Post
    Most of characters that seemed to survive are on the secret wars 03 cover, so I am guessing that the people on Evil Reads city are alive too.
    Yes. He made his own version of the life raft that he and the Cabal are going to survive in. You can see it within the Dome juxtaposed with the 616 raft coming out of the Baxter Building

Quote Originally Posted by Sold View Post
    Yeah I think all the Cabal survive, and I'm guessing Spider-Man (1610). I'm not sure if Black Bolt got killed or grabbed though so maybe he's a hostage.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I didn't see Wasp,Pym,Angels,Icemen,Teencyke,Teenbeast and Jean die. What am I missing? I thought they were teleported to Battleworld.
    This is speculation on my part but I'm operating under the assumption that if manifold didn't grab them or they weren't already on the arc (or The City) or wherever Doom is they got annihilated in the incursion.
    Pull List:

I guessing miles then climbed into the cities raft too.