Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    This is speculation on my part but I'm operating under the assumption that if manifold didn't grab them or they weren't already on the arc they got annihilated in the incursion.
    Were they even present at the battle, I only saw Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Or she was already and he didn't feature her up til now, cause of his choice. Either way you haven't warrant your previous comment and I already stated comments about her solo there too. Which you've choosen to disacknowledge for the sake to retell it to me.

As far as I'm concerned hickman has her listed so he knows something that others don't.
    Alright, this is a stupid argument so if I just say, "I believe you're right *long wink*", can it be over?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    We have manifold specifically saying to leave him behind, because he believes he can find at least one last thing that the ark needs. And then when Cyke is put on board you have a juxposition between him and manifold straining endlessly. It's pretty obvious what they were doing.
    Manifold only say's "Let's Go"

And those who are transpoeted by him are shown getting blasted by his power and their words fading, making it pretty obvious that mainfold brought them aboard.

Cyclops is in the mddle of getting imbune and still having the face explosion happening to him from the start when hatches the Phoenix egg ,before manifold teleports anyone and after manifold teleports anyone. There's nothing obvious about that other than Cyclops seem to have saved himself.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sold View Post
    I guessing miles then climbed into the cities raft too.
    Yeah, I think Miles climbed into Reed's city.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Were they even present at the battle, I only saw Iceman
    I don't think it matters, I think everyone that wasn't in some sort of life vessel was wiped out. Oh, I think Pod survived too based on Hickman's previous issue where it stated her suit could survive an incursion.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

BANNED

Alright, this is a stupid argument so if I just say, "I believe you're right *long wink*", can it be over?
    SMH... right cause, you know Thor in SW that takes places 8months in the future and is listed as an avenger because she wasn't 8months prior is hard concept to grasp.

You clearly feel that she not an Avenger in this, by all means.

It would be funny if cyclops wasn't even invited, he just teleported himself onto the raft and was just like 'deal with it, I'm here now.'

I am kinda bothered that they kept saying only 616 and UU remained. What about the universe whose Earth Ult. Reed had just destroyed? How did that universe die? It wasn't because of the Incursion. Same goes for the Mapmakers universe that the Cabal used to get to the UU. That universe should still be alive. Doom's plan failling explained the destruction of all the other universes, but this takes place after that. Out of the 22 universes, it's safe to assume most were wiped out by incursions, but those 2 universes had no Earths left, so they should still exist. Unless someone decided to destroy them, which hasn't been shown.

It would be funny if cyclops wasn't even invited, he just teleported himself onto the raft and was just like 'deal with it, I'm here now.'
    I don't think anyone would be upset to see that someone else survived. If Stiltman made it they might be like "This guy, really? Oh well, end of the world and all."
    Pull List:

How much does the PF increase powers of perception? It doesn't seem like he even knew the raft existed.

BANNED

I don't see why he couldn't be able too.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I am kinda bothered that they kept saying only 616 and UU remained. What about the universe whose Earth Ult. Reed had just destroyed? How did that universe die? It wasn't because of the Incursion. Same goes for the Mapmakers universe that the Cabal used to get to the UU. That universe should still be alive. Doom's plan failling explained the destruction of all the other universes, but this takes place after that. Out of the 22 universes, it's safe to assume most were wiped out by incursions, but those 2 universes had no Earths left, so they should still exist. Unless someone decided to destroy them, which hasn't been shown.
    A few issues back they said the others just blinked out, which was because of Doom's fight with the Beyonders.
    Pull List:

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Manifold only say's "Let's Go"

And those who are transpoeted by him are shown getting blasted by his power and their words fading, making it pretty obvious that mainfold brought them aboard.

Cyclops is in the mddle of getting imbune and still having the face explosion happening to him from the start when hatches the Phoenix egg ,before manifold teleports anyone and after manifold teleports anyone. There's nothing obvious about that other than Cyclops seem to have saved himself.
    Page 27, bottom 2 panels after Cap Marvel is teleported

word for word

Reed: We're out of time. We have to go now!
    Reed: Cut Manifold Loose.
    Tchalla: He made me promise not to, Reed.
    T'challa: He believes he can still make this work--He believes he can still find what we need.
    T'challa: Are you sure you want to stay, Eden?
    Eden: Yes!
    Eden: Go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    How much does the PF increase powers of perception? It doesn't seem like he even knew the raft existed.
    Well, if you take what AvX gave you and all the incredible feats. it does over the years and more than likely at some point when he and beast met beast must've mentioned it then i'd say it shouldn't be a surprise if he knew. It's a massivlely psionic cosmic force.

A few issues back they said the others just blinked out, which was because of Doom's fight with the Beyonders.
    That was what caused it to go down to 22 universes. Which happened before these incursions. These two universes should still exist.