Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    That was what caused it to go down to 22 universes. Which happened before these incursions. These two universes should still exist.
    He means after the Doom fight those other universe were blinking out. If I was a betting man, those are the BattleWorld verses.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    That was what caused it to go down to 22 universes. Which happened before these incursions. These two universes should still exist.
    Ask Brevoort, maybe he can give you a insiders answer.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by smoothrunes View Post
    The moment where Punisher gatecrashes Kingpin's end of the world party was possibly my highlight of this book. Lots of booms. Lots of feels. This is a strong start to the event I'm still trying to work out who died. Would probably be easier to work out a list of who's alive.
    I don't know. What's he going to do with all those bullets? Not much against Sandman...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Page 27, bottom 2 panels after Cap Marvel is teleported

word for word

Reed: We're out of time. We have to go now!
    Reed: Cut Manifold Loose.
    Tchalla: He made me promise not to, Reed.
    T'challa: He believes he can still make this work--He believes he can still find what we need.
    T'challa: Are you sure you want to stay, Eden?
    Eden: Yes!
    Eden: Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    We have manifold specifically saying to leave him behind, because he believes he can find at least one last thing that the ark needs. And then when Cyke is put on board you have a juxposition between him and manifold straining endlessly. It's pretty obvious what they were doing.

How's that anything close to what's worded?

As I said he doesn't say what you stateed and it doesn't = he teleported scott. We saw on the panels of those who got teleported got beams of light on them and their words fade due to the process of the teleportation. Scott doesn't have that happen. I think it's obvious why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Well, if you take what AvX gave you and all the incredible feats. it does over the years and more than likely at some point when he and beast met beast must've mentioned it then i'd say it shouldn't be a surprise if he knew. It's a massivlely psionic cosmic force.
    So you think beast wanted Scott on the raft? Otherwise he wouldn't have told Scott about it. If he wanted Scott on the raft, its clear Cyclops declined, because he was doing his Phoenix egg thing. And then he teleported himself onto the raft? It seems to obviate the need of the phoenix egg altogether

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    He means after the Doom fight those other universe were blinking out. If I was a betting man, those are the BattleWorld verses.
    meaning chunks? cause those universes don't exsist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So who have died so far? On panel at least.

- Tony
    - Odinson
    - Hyperion
    - Starbrand
    - Nightmask
    - Steve
    - Rocket Racoon
    - Back Widow
    - Spider-Woman
    - Beast
    - Ex Nihilo / Abyss
    - Tons of Supervillains
    - The whole FF except Reed

Who else am I missing?

Awesome. Was looking for it anyways. Now even more excited.
    Hyperion is seen flying up towards the helicarriers, so I guess he survived the previous encounter with the Beyonders. Whether he survives this issue as well depends on whether he's in NYC when the two Manhattans get merged, or he can repeat his trick of surviving an Incursion from his origin, I suppose.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I can't believe the Avengers effectively ended with Iron Man and Captain America murdering each other.
    This has been coming since Bendis disassembled the Avengers. Avengers good guy stuff has for too long been overshadowed by Steve and Tony's unrelenting need to be right. Frankly, I'm glad to have an end to their incessant squabbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Ask Brevoort, maybe he can give you a insiders answer.
    I thought about it, but Brevoort half the time has no idea what's going on. A while ago he kept saying that there had been "no event" and that there were 22 universes left because of the incursions alone. Even though that contradicted what was on the comic itself.

The art reminded me of the final chapter of Battle of the Atom- not a good thing imho. Made it even more chaotic than it already was. At least the action scenes, anyway.

meaning chunks? cause those universes don't exsist anymore.
    Thanks. Chunks is what I meant.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Mighty Member

How's that anything close to what's worded?

As I said he doesn't say what you stateed and it doesn't = he teleported scott. We saw on the panels of those who got teleported got beams of light on them and their words fade due to the process of the teleportation. Scott doesn't have that happen. I think it's obvious why.
    So what was the point of manifold straining and focusing and using what's clearly the last of his power with scott in the middle? Pure pointless fluff?

Cause clearly nobody else got teleported on the raft.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Hyperion is seen flying up towards the helicarriers, so I guess he survived the previous encounter with the Beyonders. Whether he survives this issue as well depends on whether he's in NYC when the two Manhattans get merged, or he can repeat his trick of surviving an Incursion from his origin, I suppose.
    He's also seen at the end of SW#0.... I still tend to think its a continuity error, but we will see. If he somehow got back to 616, then I want some accountability for Odinson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    I personally never saw how he got the egg. There's an issue of TRO which reveals that he does in fact have it though. Pod is nothing. It was one of the landing sites of the missiles that Ex Nihili sent to earth the reformat the earth. Pod is just a suit. There's a norwegian girl in there. And Cannonball/Smasher's baby.
    You haven't seen it because it's never been shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Actually occurs to me Cyclops is the only mutant in there? I foresee a lot of Complex fans sharpening their adamantium knives...

You can count on it.

God my X-mens NOOOO.

Today is a sad day.