Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    She is an Avenger. See Axis, Guardians Team-Up, a few other occasions. Also the cast list for this.

Edit: Actually not 100% sure about Axis. She's definitely an Avenger though.

ok thanks. Then it's a little odd she was left off of TRO rosters. either way, we know as of post SW, she is in fact an avenger.

Now that I think about it, those last days comics are going to be DEPRESSING!
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Frank Castle. Great cameo or greatest cameo?
    That was a nice, albeit a tad random seeing as nobody else got special treatment, touch.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Under BMB he is.
    Actually stated to be on panel? Because I'm pretty sure I've read all of his GotG, and I don't recall this, although I'm always willing to be corrected/reminded.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Actually stated to be on panel? Because I'm pretty sure I've read all of his GotG, and I don't recall this, although I'm always willing to be corrected/reminded.
    I think he's referring to the Avengers Assemble arc back in 2012.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    That's what I meant. Couldn't remember if it was the cover or not. But you have to admit, he looked rather menacing, haha.
    All you can see is half of his X visor. I don't even think the cover shows what expression his mouth is in. For all we know Medusa could be having diplomatic talks with him or banging him

I'm referring to BMB AA run Thano's arc, I think he was made one by CA. In regards to Thor I mentioned her Solo takes place before SW which in we have avengers come to her aid so It's fair to say she becomes one in the near future (not just post SW, i'm going to say sometime in the TRO arc. since it is a time skip)
    Oh, Avengers Assemble....

You know what, rather than look at that mess again, I'll just take your word for it. Star-Lord's an Avenger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    "He believes he can still make this work - he believes he can still find what we need. Are you sure you want to stay, Eden?"

"Yes! Go. Before it's too late."

And then the only person seen to 'board' the Life Raft after that exchange is Cyclops. Nobody else.

So, either it was Eden who transported Cyclops, which is what he's all about, or Cyclops transported himself and Eden staying behind was useless.

I already posted the scans, hell the second is after scott goes PF, and you see the raft, You don't see a beam bastling him from manifold.

Posted both, as I said you can't really tell. If it's really the case it wasn't drawn well.

That's because you enlarged it past the panels borders

1430920461265.jpg

1430920522519.jpg
    huh? I'm pointing to the one beam that's in panel. And it's wider the closer it is to scott. Conversely, that first picture you posted shows that the beams are getting wider the further away they are from scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    huh? I'm pointing to the one beam that's in panel. And it's wider the closer it is to scott. Conversely, that first picture you posted shows that the beams are getting wider the further away they are from scott.
    That looks like him blasting sporadically if not the PF effect of him getting it.

That looks like him blasting sporadically if not the PF effect of him getting it.
    light beams dont get smaller the further away from their source. I looked back through the issue and Ribic is pretty consistent with this aspect of light dissipation

I am going to need a 'Marvel Universe for dummies' book after all this is done. Maybe have Stan explain it to me like I'm three..what a confusing book.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Frank Castle. Great cameo or greatest cameo?
    i did enjoy those panels

I can't be the only person who was seriously put off by the make up of the people on that raft.....

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJelly View Post
    This was a weird first issue. It wasn't bad but as a first issue it really expects people to have read a lot of Hickman's Avengers run to understand what's going on. I can't even imagine how people who have only read the X-men or Spider-Man feel reading this. As an extension of Hickman's run this felt very natural but I probably would have had this as either the FCBD offering or the last issues of Avengers. I feel like Secret Wars #1 should've started off with the aftermath of this last incursion. Though, to be fair Secret Wars #2 is out next week and the scheduling of the books makes it clear you need to read both before the event really starts. I'm cautiously optimistic about Secret Wars but we'll see where it goes from here.
    Interesting query. I'll keep this in the back of my mind as I indeed am only reading Spider related books right now. I was hoping that the SW #0 would be all one would need going in but maybe not. I've not read any of Hickman's stuff. No Avengers, New Avengers, Ultimates, Fantastic Four, nothing at all.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12