Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    and he said it to the Cabal.
    We can briefly see in one of the final pages a raft going out of the Dome (I noticed it only in my second reading). He was just cleaning his way out of Earth.

Guess Miles sneaked inside the raft.
    I wish Manifold would have raptured Ms. Marvel.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    With of course Drax stating that he hates the planet he was born, raised, and died on. One more reason to hate what the movies have to done to this character...
    are comic book fans really this.. paranoid?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

After this issue I get the feeling we are going to have 1 of 2 things happen. 1. Hard reboot. 2. Time travel will reverse everything that happened to a prior point in the story where the issue will be fixed before it causes everything to happen thus making Secret Wars never have happened and everyone is still alive.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I am not 100% sure what "black latino" actually means... is that a mix between the two or does that mean the darker skinned Dominicans/puerto ricans, ect???

2/8 = 25%! America is what... 15% black!? DIVERSITY!!!!
    Miles' dad is African-American, his mother is Mexican-American (and if we're getting technical, she's likely of partial Spanish, Native American, and possibly African ancestry based on her skin tone and facial features).

BANNED

Loved Cyclops teleporting himself onto the Avengers' ship.

Everyone loves a party crasher!

Amazing Member

Bravo to Johnathan Hickman. I re-read all of Avengers/New Avengers the last few days before Secret Wars #1 in anticipation and OMG was that a great idea. Not to remind me of stuff but to make everything feel more like a connective story. The scene where Reed basically collapses to the crushing reality of the situation was heartbreaking. I have to wonder if Hickman will dare touch on the subject of the singular God character, the "One-Above-All," because it demands a terrible amount of skill and finesse. I personally hate the concept but if anyone can make me accept it it'd be Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Loved Cyclops teleporting himself onto the Avengers' ship.

Everyone loves a party crasher!
    I thought Manifold got him?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    After this issue I get the feeling we are going to have 1 of 2 things happen. 1. Hard reboot. 2. Time travel will reverse everything that happened to a prior point in the story where the issue will be fixed before it causes everything to happen thus making Secret Wars never have happened and everyone is still alive.
    I'll go with #2 as my guess.
    "Steel Cannons, Large Pistols, Sound of Battle Rang, Triggers Pulled, Bullets Fly, Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Frank on the harp from Punisher Harp Zone

Follow me on Twitter @punisherharpist and like my Facebook page.

Spectacular Member

Wait, I'm confused about one thing it appears both Black Widow and Spider-Woman died... but both have last days titles (Spider-Woman's only recently announced, presuming August date). So will it take place pre secret wars leading up to their appearances in the issue, from page 1 to their supposed deaths, or post ship crash? Obviously this is a rhetorical question.

I'm kinda hoping both, something that shows them wrapping up plot lines pre secret wars #1, skimming over events in this issue, then us witnessing them injured but alive as they await the final seconds before they get sucked into battleworld. Thinking it might be really neat watching these two woman with front row seats to the end of 2 universes but to injured to do any thing about it. This really made me wanna check out Punisher last days, hoping all the last days rock, hoping they all go out with a bang and not a whimper.
    Last edited by LordRyus; 05-06-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Attachment 21760

The Phoenix is a symbol of death and resurrection would be no exaggeration to believe Scott is responsible for Secret Wars Battleworld.
    Unlikely. Would require a hell of a lot of exposition were it true, though. Battleworld is likely a creation of some other external force, particularly whoevere/whatever is responsible for the mysterious domes that appear during select incursion points.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    If you look at when he shows up, it's a completely different effect from the ones Manifold got. Cyclops saved himself.

Amazing Member

You are correct. Manifold ported him into the ship since he's someone that they will "need."

Ultimate Member

Yes, he actually did.

He's one of those that Manifold "needed" and we see Manifold screaming as he teleports Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I am not 100% sure what "black latino" actually means... is that a mix between the two or does that mean the darker skinned Dominicans/puerto ricans, ect???

2/8 = 25%! America is what... 15% black!? DIVERSITY!!!!
    Miles father is black(african american) and his mom is latino, but aside from that the the same way us african americans are decendants of slaves that slave trade expanded all over the Americas. So there are afro latinos the same way there are afro americans.

Mighty Member

Seriously, does anybody know who he third 3rd chick on reed's side is? She's not particularly conspicuous in hero identity.