Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Why do we think anyone left on Earth will lose their memories? That would be really silly and frustrating.

Please tell me it won't basically be House of M with bigger and more important outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Beast died!, cyclops or manifold transported few people on the ship.

PhoenixClops was blasting 1610 ships, manifold was teleporting people. Its confusing because they're both using yellow beams lol

BANNED

I'm not really sure how I feel about this issue. Hopefully, it picks up later to get me really into it.

I'm also fully expecting for a lot of characters to come back towards the end. Personally, I'm hoping most of the ultimate characters don't make it through. I use to be a big fan of that universe but ever since Ultimatum I have been put off by them. Give us Miles and maybe Cloack and Dagger and kill off the rest Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I'm definitely wondering what the hell happened to Strange.
    Still trapped with doom and molecule man I guess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    doubtful. Thor got teleported in by manifold while storm watched and got "Left Behind." Good rapture analogy by above poster, lol

again, I seriously doubt Storm or anyone else at the incursion site won't make it, unless they actually got killed before the incursion completed. We know the incurison site is a part of battleworld

even if they died before the incursion completed, if Doom has Beyonder powers again, he could just resurrect them all again
    I'm guessing storm survives at the incursion site, and so does She-Hulk. She's in the main role of A-Force. The Captain Britain book is an Alt. counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Why do we think anyone left on Earth will lose their memories? That would be really silly and frustrating.

Please tell me it won't basically be House of M with bigger and more important outcome.

Several of the interviews with creators for the side stories (esp. War Zones titles) have dropped hints that people aren't aware that no stars in the sky is weird, the Wall/SHIELD has been around for 30 years, etc etc

BANNED

PhoenixClops was blasting 1610 ships, manifold was teleporting people. Its confusing because they're both using yellow beams lol
    Cyclops didn't blast anyone, he just somehow hatched the egg and teleported to the raft.

It says in Avengers 44 he voluntarily stayed out of the life raft manifest. He's probably fighting somewhere. Or not
    I need to read it again to see where that was said

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    SO yeah... (Almost) Everything dies.

This issue did what it needed to; had 616 and Ultimate Universe collide in more ways than one. Loved how high the stakes were; some surprising characters died even before the universes died. There were some fun character moments. etc.

But I have to say, for people who have just started reading Hickman's long running arc, this must have been a CHORE to try to decipher. I mean, it really felt like a special issue of Hickman's Avengers, like an extension to his run instead of a jump on issue. Quite a few things from that run came to fruition.

But personally, I loved that. I'm sure it's going to lead to complaints though.

The art? Magnificent, in a way, it also felt like an extension to Hickman's Ultimates run based on art alone. It made the war between Earths look like a brawl to end them all. And yet, still provided time for smaller moments.

RIP Marvel Universe. You went out with a bang.
    I read Hickman's Avengers here and there over the last two years so I had SOME idea what was going on. Like who the Cabal was and the whole universe smashy smashy stuff. That said...I was utterly confused as to what was going on in this book due to the art and plotting. Most cases I could care less what was happening because I was confused as to who was doing what to who.

I think it's safe to say, and please someone tell me I'm wrong here, that this book lacked any epic splash pages or fun moments.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

BANNED

We know who survives post SW so, it does take away some of the thunder of the deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Cyclops didn't blast anyone, he just somehow hatched the egg and teleported to the raft.
    Look at the page where he says "Listen to me, you can't kill an idea". He's blasting some folks

Yeah we will probably see a full list I survivors in the next issue, but I will just say that when I came to the end of the MU Hickman did not screw around with the end of the Marvel Universe. I'm surprised who Hickman was able to kill off...poor Rocket. I also feel really bad for Reed.

If I have anything to say is that I loved the scene where Cyclops went Phoenix, it looked amazing and I'm glad he survived.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I need to read it again to see where that was said
    its on p.29 electronic version, if that helps...
    "Banner knows he's a risk, so he's taken himself out. Braddock's bowed out as well, and Pym's unstable... but the rest have value."

BANNED

Look at the page where he says "Listen to me, you can't kill an idea". He's blasting some folks
    That looks like an after effect from him getting imbune with the force.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I hate to say it, but I do wish they had Franklin Richards dead, I mean A kid that powerful cannot live that long, no matter what the writer puts out.
    I just want him to save Sue and Ben, that's all really.