Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    worth noting that cyclops saved himself. no one tried to get him, they were going to leave him.

so reed only planned to restart humanity with exactly one mutant? beast. beast...
    Well we don't know who was on the resurrection team. Aside from Spider-Woman, Beast, and Black Widow and two scientists that opted out they may have had other mutants on the ship that exploded. Maybe not "name" people but rather mutants that were scientists or unaffiliated with superheroics.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    SO yeah... (Almost) Everything dies.

This issue did what it needed to; had 616 and Ultimate Universe collide in more ways than one. Loved how high the stakes were; some surprising characters died even before the universes died. There were some fun character moments. etc.

But I have to say, for people who have just started reading Hickman's long running arc, this must have been a CHORE to try to decipher. I mean, it really felt like a special issue of Hickman's Avengers, like an extension to his run instead of a jump on issue. Quite a few things from that run came to fruition.

But personally, I loved that. I'm sure it's going to lead to complaints though.

The art? Magnificent, in a way, it also felt like an extension to Hickman's Ultimates run based on art alone. It made the war between Earths look like a brawl to end them all. And yet, still provided time for smaller moments.

RIP Marvel Universe. You went out with a bang.
    How did Hyperion come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Yeah, it would have been an easy fix. TBH, when I was reading, I was thinking "it's gonna suck when Cyclops' plan fails", but he didn't even get a chance to fail.

Not so sure about that. In Remender's UXF the AoA PF worked in 616.
    Either way, a tiny chunk of 616 will survive... and multiversal mechanics may be all screwed up on Battleworld.

BANNED

worth noting that cyclops saved himself. no one tried to get him, they were going to leave him.

so reed only planned to restart humanity with exactly one mutant? beast. beast...
    Beast died, and manifold transported only avengers, he didn't even teleport storm who was right next to Thor.

Cyclops didn't bother saving others either. You'd think with the PF he'd save at least Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Artist mistake would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Beast died, and manifold transported only avengers, he didn't even teleport storm who was right next to Thor.
    He transported Starlord and Thor; neither of whom are Avengers.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 05-06-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Acutally there were no mutants. Beast died in the plane with Black Widow and Spider-Woman and all the doctors and scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Definitely an artist mistake. Hyperion was just as screwed as Thor last time we saw him.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyparker75 View Post
    Just noticed your Avatar is Tarn

Now thats a guy I know lol
    Yeah! We got another one! There is a disproportionately small number of MtMtE fans on here.

I keep all the DJD members in a rotation of avatars. Except Helex.

it looked to me like Manifold teleported Summers on board

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    He transported Starlord, and Thor neither of whom are Avengers.
    I think Starlord is an Avenger. Thor probably is or rather confirmed through her title which hasn't ended yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Cyclops didn't bother saving others either. You'd think with the PF he'd save at least Emma.
    i don't blame cyclops for not thinking clearly. he's high on phoenix.

Spideyparker75

Oh yeah

Tarn is awesome and he has to be Roller doesnt he?

Sorry back on topic. From what I have seen of the art this issue looks great. Thats a plus

I can't believe the Avengers effectively ended with Iron Man and Captain America murdering each other.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Yeah! We got another one! There is a disproportionately small number of MtMtE fans on here.

I keep all the DJD members in a rotation of avatars. Except Helex.
    I also read MTMTE...but the wiki has all the connections and discussions laid out by the time I finish an issue, I haven't really had any need to go to message board for it. But rest assured, you guys aren't the only ones!