Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

There actually is a split right now in regards to what to do with Superboy. Red Robin, Garth, Bunker, and Raven are helping Kon while Wonder Girl and the new Power Girl were recruited by Manchester Black to join a new team to capture him.

Still though, the fact he says Titans and not Teen Titans makes me think this is a nod to a classic version, not the New 52 team. Especially considering in a story about past continuities, its hard to imagine why they'd hype up some sort of future reuniting of a rather unpopular team all things considered in the New 52 kids. I personally think these words was the first hint of a new world for a conglomerate of past continuity characters to reside. Perhaps a freed Telos itself. A place where a classic version of the Titans reside, and one or maybe more versions of Lois and Clark are alive and well and together.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-07-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

The ending of Nightwing and Oracle #2 seemed to suggest that the surviving cities will just stay in Telos itself. There's a timeskip to their marriage at the end, but nothing is mentioned about them returning to their own world. They still seem to be in Telos itself.(end spoilers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    If he's talking about Earth 0 then why is he talking about the Titans being reunited? They weren't broken up the last time I checked.
    it said they are going to be hunted, not reunited. My friend who reads the new teen titans said it fits very well with the comic

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Sure it would. They're apart right now as Superman is dead and...I don't know what happened to Red Tornado but I'm guessing she's dead too. In any case looking at the context I' still firmly believe that "Lois and Clark" and "Titans" in these instances are referring to different incarnations.
    Red tornado is not dead, she is very alive. there isn't any point on bring back superman. the only trinity that wouldn't be redundant to bring back is WW
    Last edited by Blacksun; 05-08-2015 at 11:30 AM.

And I respect that opinion. Doesn't change the fact though that it is a possibility. I'm not saying probably, I'm not saying likely, I'm just saying possibly.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-08-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    And I respect that opinion. Doesn't change the fact though that it is a possibility. I'm not saying probably, I'm not saying likely, I'm just saying possibly.
    a small and very unlikely possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Red tornado is not dead, she is very alive. there isn't any point on bring back superman. the only trinity that wouldn't be redundant to bring back is WW
    I'm pretty sure the Earth-2 Red Tornado version of Lois is dead.

I don't recall how Earth-2 Lois came to be in the Futures End future, and Futures End is obviously just a potential future for the New 52, but she was dying the last time we saw her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Earth-2 Red Tornado version of Lois is dead.

I don't recall how Earth-2 Lois came to be in the Futures End future, and Futures End is obviously just a potential future for the New 52, but she was dying the last time we saw her.
    futures end was erased, that never happened. what counts is world's end and the follow up