Default Return of the Living Deadpool #4 Spoilers

spoilers:

It starts with Deadpool and Liz confronting all of the Priestpools of the different sects. Basically, after the zombies had transformed into Deadpools, all the “voices” in their heads couldn’t agree with what to do which is why they branched out into their own denominations and all wanted to increase their ranks. But there was one Deadpool who had a conscience or as he likes to put it is a “free-thinker” and he split by stabbing his head so he couldn’t hear the voices anymore.

They start to egg him on into finding his way but like a true trailblazer he makes his own way… with an uzi. After showing all the Priestpools to the light, Deadpool and Liz carve a bloody-trail to a bus and it helps shooting the Priestpools affected all the other Deadpools showing that they operated like a hive mind.

They escape the city but crash into a swamp full of zombies! Deadpool introduces himself as the “Instigator of Insidious Indigestion” and they proceed to kick some zombie ass. They make it to the Deadpool-free zone (not anymore). The inhabitants lead Deadpool to the A.I.R. machine but not before Liz protests and cries her eyes out. Sorry kid, but Deadpool has to do what he has to do

Deadpool walks out of the machine and finds that his hand is no longer healing but actually rotting. He walks back to the city and starts biting and infecting all the other Deadpools and they all disintegrate to dust.

Sometime later, Liz (who has her hair down I might add) decides that someone has to take wipe out the 1% of Deadpools that weren’t infected and she dons the mantle of Deadpool and becomes Lizpool.

end of spoilers

Overall, it was a pretty good story. Night of the Living Deadpool was still better IMO. I'd say Bunn is 3-3 in his minis. Hopefully Secret Secret Wars will put him above a 0.5 average.

Nevertheless I would like to admit that “Instigator of Insidious Indigestion” really did bring a big smile to my face. I’ve always been a sucker for alliteration.

Past Spoilers:

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-1-Spoilers

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-2-Spoilers

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-3-Spoilers
    Last edited by pinoypanzer; 05-06-2015 at 03:50 PM.

I enjoyed the ending. I thought it was cool that Bunn created his own version of a Lady Deadpool. Or Lizpool. A fitting ending. One of Bunn's better ones, but I would agree that "Night of" was a tad bit better. But it's tough for any mini to top that one because it was just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I enjoyed the ending. I thought it was cool that Bunn created his own version of a Lady Deadpool. Or Lizpool. A fitting ending. One of Bunn's better ones, but I would agree that "Night of" was a tad bit better. But it's tough for any mini to top that one because it was just that good.
    Yeah making her into Lizpool was a nice little turn that plants a future seed in case anyone ever decides to use it. Also, what do we dub the Deadpool for this mini? Living Deadpool?

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    Yeah making her into Lizpool was a nice little turn that plants a future seed in case anyone ever decides to use it. Also, what do we dub the Deadpool for this mini? Living Deadpool?
    Yea, I like that. The Deadpool in this and "Night of" is in fact, the "Living" Deadpool.