Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I'm glad we're finally going to find out who she is. It feels like there's been a lack of development due to us not knowing who she is, and Marvel trying to keep it a secret. I hope we get some solid character development after Secret Wars.

Ugh. So pretty. First book I'll read next week.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    I'm glad we're finally going to find out who she is. It feels like there's been a lack of development due to us not knowing who she is, and Marvel trying to keep it a secret. I hope we get some solid character development after Secret Wars.
    They've pretty much been using that mystery as a way of keeping people buying in place of actual character. We have yet to see why she's worthy, it's just she's worthy because they said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    The art is beautiful, but I have to say I find the whole storyline kind of moronic.

Peace

Some absolutely gorgeous art and coloring that are blemished by some really insipid dialogue. Aaron loves the women, but their realism completely escapes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    No Enchantress, not interested, I don't care if she's Roz or Jane, only i'm interested in the Enchantress' fate.
    She was featured in the upcoming storylines tease splash at the end of God of Thunder, so she will be turning up at some point during Aaron's run. Probably post-Secret Wars.

BANNED

Jess being always subtitle

Sif and Thor haha almost a rom com

dauterman art is full of energy, each issue is better.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    She was featured in the upcoming storylines tease splash at the end of God of Thunder, so she will be turning up at some point during Aaron's run. Probably post-Secret Wars.
    Are you really sure about that? Me, actually not until I see some real hint or mention but everything looks like nothing and I would not accept something totally forced.

BANNED

Only thing missing from this battle is Rogue and Storm joining the fray.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

I was never a fan of the "Odinson" or whatever. But, I am also not in favor of displacing a character. Still, if trying to look at new Thor in a complete vacuum, she seems like a generally more appealing character (a few big flaws aside). But... the kind of dialogue that happens between Jess and Carol... whyyyy? I cannot understand why that's in there. Just takes the wind right out of it.
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWithoutFear View Post
    I was never a fan of the "Odinson" or whatever. But, I am also not in favor of displacing a character. Still, if trying to look at new Thor in a complete vacuum, she seems like a generally more appealing character (a few big flaws aside). But... the kind of dialogue that happens between Jess and Carol... whyyyy? I cannot understand why that's in there. Just takes the wind right out of it.
    It does seem misplaced given the circumstances.

Are you really sure about that? Me, actually not until I see some real hint or mention but everything looks like nothing and I would not accept something totally forced.
    I see no reason to presume otherwise. The writers have known Secret Wars was coming for a long time, so until I see evidence to the contrary I am going to presume that what Aaron teased in the last issue of T:GOT is still the plan going forwards.

I see no reason to presume otherwise. The writers have known Secret Wars was coming for a long time, so until I see evidence to the contrary I am going to presume that what Aaron teased in the last issue of T:GOT is still the plan going forwards.
    Yeah, but sometimes plans change, no one knows if Aaron will continue writing Thor after Secret Wars.

Yeah, but sometimes plans change, no one knows if Aaron will continue writing Thor after Secret Wars.
    Sure, what I'm saying is until I have reason to believe plans have changed, I assume they haven't.

Sure, what I'm saying is until I have reason to believe plans have changed, I assume they haven't.
    Hoping you're right but what Marvel is doing with the Enchantress is wasting another opportunity over another and this is lasting so many times and many years.

She's the only reason that would make me read this book again.