Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tombo View Post
    thanks everyone.
    your much welcomed.how it's going right now?

i'm currently going through something similar.
    i just don't really feel comfortable around a bunch of my friends and i blame my gut feelings/paranoia more than anything they do.

while outright cutting them off will be kinda mean and i dont plan to do that, i'm paying less attention to them.
    i dont reply their texts as often and i don't meet them up as often too.

you might want to take it gradually, i hope the steps above will help you in some way
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Things are going better now thanks. I've had some fun meetups with the nicer members of the group without the more "problematic" ones, and the waitress looks like she has some friends to offer support and the ex guy stopped coming.

Glad to hear things are improving.

Amazing Member

Even someone with emotional detachment through autism still should realise that directly taunting someone over a breakup is cruel.

Again though, maybe they think doing this is fair as they've probably been taunted themselves and might have a tendency of being cruel in this way through a general social resentment.

Don't know enough about the exact situation to judge this though.

Currently MagSeven

As a former bartender, don't feel sorry for this bartender/barmaid. The split second she wants to go out with someone else, she will. Bartending might be the easiest way to get a date there is besides being rich or famous. She's not sweating anything for more than a week. Also your friend sounds like a real asshole to keep up these displays. Tell him to grow up, Aspie or not.

Are you guys clinically diagnosed with Asperger's? Or self diagnosed?