Fantastic Member

Default Quick Question on Collected Editions

I suspect the answer is "no," but are there any collected editions that cover the Post-Crisis Byrne material, but only from the main Superman title?

I know there are the "Man of Steel" trades, which cover everything from the Super-books at the time, but I was wondering if there were more narrow collections, as I'm not as interested in going through the various team-up one-shots, etc

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I suspect the answer is "no," but are there any collected editions that cover the Post-Crisis Byrne material, but only from the main Superman title?

I know there are the "Man of Steel" trades, which cover everything from the Super-books at the time, but I was wondering if there were more narrow collections, as I'm not as interested in going through the various team-up one-shots, etc
    Nope.

Only the 8 volume TPB of his MOS series.

An Omnibus of his work on Supes and team ups would be great though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Nope.

Only the 8 volume TPB of his MOS series.

An Omnibus of his work on Supes and team ups would be great though.
    Thanks for the response!

Going to bite the bullet on the second volume of the MOS line then.

It looks as if several of them are out of print, so it'd be cool to see another version of these collections down the line.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

^ You can find them all on the cheap at Amazon. They should all still be in print.

It's a good read, some highs and some lows. Highs would be Vol 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8. Vol 3 and 5 were lows but still worth reading since they continue the storyline.