Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I doubt he would but it's hard to call him a genocidal maniac if he didn't even know it'd do anything to mutants.
    Maximus, on the other hand....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Maximus, on the other hand....
    or kang; since he wants the mutants off earth in order to hold it in the long term

BANNED

Why do people assume Black Bolt is ignorant on this thing he is an expert in?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Because it'd be a retcon, not to mention there's no sign of it happening up until now. They COULD write it as him always knowing but it'd be after the fact. However the gas cant be instantly lethal, but be written as lethal over an extended period of time, which would explain why it took or will take so long to start dropping mutants... By all means Black Bolt can be aware. Has this been confirmed? The t-mist being floating death, I mean.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Because it'd be a retcon, not to mention there's no sign of it happening up until now. They COULD write it as him always knowing but it'd be after the fact. However the gas cant be instantly lethal, but be written as lethal over an extended period of time, which would explain why it took or will take so long to start dropping mutants... By all means Black Bolt can be aware. Has this been confirmed? The t-mist being floating death, I mean.
    For most inhumans, yeah. The fact of the matter is that terrigen is generally lethal to everybody, it's not anymore specific to mutants than it is to inhumans and is decidedly more lethal to regular humans than anyone else.

The whole point of the bomb was to try, and fail, to kill Thanos. Along with the added affect of trying to make more awakened inhumans to make up for the ones they lost. Mutant deaths wouldn't be a priority because mutants have never mattered. And if they were a target, it'd be of maximus' design since he's the one who made the weapon and it's more than in character for him to do so.
    Last edited by ZephyrSurf; 05-11-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    yet doesn't try to contain it
    I'm pretty sure they aren't able to contain the mist cloud. If they could, they would have done it by now in-character. Bruce Banner tried to do it in Indestructible Hulk iirc and it didn't work out well.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Because it would be his insane, criminal, traitorous brother Maximus who really developed this version of the T-Mist, and not Black Bolt. Maximus could have tweaked the thing any way he wanted.

BANNED

Given what happen on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D last night, it got me thinking of Marvel adapting the storyline from the TV show into the comic in a classic Team vs Team battle while the real villain destroys them all type of story. With the Aftermath being the exile of the X-men and remaining mutants into Space while the Inhumans the other Earth's heroes tries to fix this mess.