Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I've been excited about Omega Men since it was announced, but with every interview Tom King does he makes it sound even better than I could have hoped. Glad DC is giving a 12 issue minimum for some of these new titles. Its nice to know that even if some of these odd titles don't sell well, they will at least complete the story arcs they start with.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

This looks great. Almost Image-esque, but from DC?? More of this and less of Harley Quinn nonsense, please.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I have a passing familiarity with the old O-Men from "Green Lantern," but I wasn't clamoring for a relaunch and the preview didn't sell me on it, but this interview got me. He hit all the right buttons for me so I'll give this book a shot now!
    I could have written this post myself! I may just have to pick this up...

Hopefully, they will find some use for Kalista, Harpis and Nimbus.

I'm really looking forwars to this one! Am I the only one hoping they kill Kyle for real?

There's no need to kill Kyle and Guy Gardner since these can always be thrown into a GL corps title.

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    I'm really looking forwars to this one! Am I the only one hoping they kill Kyle for real?
    I think so. Kyle is my favorite character from the nineties, was my favorite GL, and read all his series. So I'm truly hoping he is not dead. If he is it will be devastating

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    I don't particularly want him to be dead, but if it gets Kyle/Carol out of my hair...

I'm surprised that there's some people that wants Kyle to be dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I'm surprised that there's some people that wants Kyle to be dead
    Its not like he's doing anything else, and death could actually do him a favor. Gives them an opportunity to retool him with the inevitable return.

Kyle Rayner is the Tim Drake of Lanterns. There are those who grew up with him who stick loyally to him, and there are those who want him stuffed into a wood chipper because they like the other Lanterns.

Kyle is special and no need to kill him. First he was the torch bearer, than Ion, and now the White Lantern. He has always been special. This sounds like a great series but I cannot read it until I know Kyle is safe. Once I learn he is I will pick up trades if I hear good things, if not for me Green Lantern New Guardians was the last time I saw Kyle flying off into the sunset with Carol to be happy

Kyle is probably being used in Omega Men. Guy Gardner is probably the one not being used immediately after convergence. Dc does try to use cancelled characters in other titles.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Kyle is probably being used in Omega Men. Guy Gardner is probably the one not being used immediately after convergence. Dc does try to use cancelled characters in other titles.
    I have a feeling Guy will show up in Sinestro or Green Lantern: The Lost Army.

I am pretty happy Kyle is being used though for this, he's my favorite Green Lantern. Also, there's no way they'd actually kill him like this. I hope.
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

BANNED

Kyle Rayner is as dead as Nightwing was in Grayson: Future's End.