Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Fordel View Post
    Can someone do a list for Psylocke? I feel like her traits and leanings shift dramatically in every series she's in to the point where it's virtually self-parody. Surely there's more to her then murderboners and dating broken people.
    Psylocke has change a bit over the years. First with the Kwannon thing, and second after Remender. Right now this is how i would define the character:

Daredevil. Enjoys doing dangerous things. A more extreme form of adventurous which was always her trait in the very beginning with Alan Moore, even under the guise of prim and proper lady.

Confident. I think this changed the most over the years.

Aloof. Especially after Kwannon and Rememder.

Sophisticated

Dissolute. Person or a way of life overindulging in sensual pleasures. I would call her Passionate before, but post-Remender i don't think i can use that term.
    Pull list:
    "Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup."

My attempt for Colossus.

Artless. Without guile or deception. Naive. Simple.

Allocentric. Concerned with the interests of others more than one's own; community-minded. I guess his upbringing under communist ideals shows.

Artistic. Remember when he used to draw and paint? No? Well, whales with crab legs was a reminder of his creative juices

Emotionally unstable

Strong-willed
    Pull list:

My attempt on the biggies of mutantdom

Cyclops
    Resolute, to the point of obssession
    Incisive, which makes him the best mutant leader
    Demanding, of himself and others
    Repressed. The world should be grateful of that
    Moral. Despite some of his calls after decimation, i still think Scott Summers is a man very much guided by doing the right thing the right way. Sometimes it's just not that easy when you're a leader.

Storm
    Forceful. Ororo is most likely the quintessential Claremazon
    Pragmatic. I love this aspect of her.
    Dignified/self-control. Storm has a dark side to her. A violent streak if you will, but she always manages to keep her composure when it looks like she's going to lose it.
    Free-spirited. That's why she makes such a poor school headmistress. And most likely why her marriage with Black Panther failed. Unrealistic expectations for someone so strong willed and independent.
    I'm coming up short on a fifth, so i'll just say she's Magnificent

Emma
    Protective. She might not care for much or many, but she genuinely cares for her students, even if she seems cold, which is probably a trait i would use to define her in her earlier years.
    Insecure. I feel all the sexiness and extravagant behavior is rooted on insecurity.
    Cynical. Perhaps her most dominant trait.
    Unethical, sometimes criminal
    Caustic, and we love her for it

Wolverine
    Lone wolf. He works in a team, but he always prefers to handle things on his own if can help it.
    Generous. Not only with his possessions but also with his time. Look at all the titles and teams he was on before he died.
    Loyal
    Aggressive
    Sanctimonious. That's a more recent one, but a trait that pretty much defined the character in these last few years.
    Pull list: