Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Archie, #666

On the eve of the game-changing ARCHIE #1, an all-star cast of Riverdale's finest creators join forces to celebrate one of the longest-running comic series ever in the much-loved Archie style! Take a look back at Archie's wonderful life and the many lives he's lived in a zany, heartfelt and hilarious adventure that will be a must-have for fans old and new-and a can't-miss, one-of-a-kind collector's item.

Full article here.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I am holding my breath about this change. I don't know what the new Archie wil be like but I will read it. I believe I read that the classic style will continue in the digests. Whatever happens, I don't want the classic art style to go away. As for the new book, I hope it gets modernized without getting dark or ultra realistic. Archie can live in more of a real world, but what world?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And they're ending the book with the number of the Devil (666). That can't be good.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

They said the new book will still be funny. So I am not worried about it.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!