Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Default the donquixote famile in the MCU

the plot gawds have dropped the strongest crew that the straw-hat pirates have faced to date in the marvel cinematic universe.

this will be the full crew, with all the executive officers seen in the dressrosa arc, Cesar clown and his group, and vergo as a agent of shield and hydra.

how well do they do?

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Murder everyone up to Iron Man, only for Thor to avenge.

Unless Sugar turns him into a toy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    how well do they do?
    However well they care to do.

They are simply the most powerful force in the MCU and pretty much untouchable as a collective.

Extraordinary Member

It'll certainly be interesting. Together they can defeat pretty much anyone on MCU earth by pure force. But they'll need to learn how to use computers and stuff like that to really make a profit that doesn't instantly make them big targets, because they prefer to keep to the shadows.

i would pay to hear tony's reaction to pica's voice

MCU is doomed. Sugar's ability is way too much. I'm not even sure I like Thor's chances against Donflamingo if it came down to it.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    MCU is doomed. Sugar's ability is way too much. I'm not even sure I like Thor's chances against Donflamingo if it came down to it.
    I'm liking Thor's chances to be torn to shreds by the vastly faster and stronger Doflamingo, or even Pica.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post

Scariest Little Girl Ever.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Better hope Hawkeye pulls a Usopp and takes Sugar out from a distance. Even then Pica is an absolute force to be reckoned with as is Don Flamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Scariest Little Girl Ever.
    damn loli.

Can Vision even be hurt, with his whole "vibranium coated cells" thing? That plus phasing might help him get the drop on Sugar or Pica eventually, assuming he figures out how their powers work. He might even be immune to Sugar's power, being an AI. but that's just speculation.

No one in the MCU would even being able to touch Donflamingo on their best day. His reflexes are insane.

Now, the X-Men cinematic universe would shut him down.

Sugar's powers work on the minds of the people that know you, so being an AI shouldn't be an issue, and Vibranium doesn't tend to resist transmutation at all, so that's not really a factor, either. If anything, the Mind Gem *might give him some level of resistance to some aspect of her powers, but Doflamingo could probably skoosh him just fine with Haki or his DF powers. The Vibranium might actually make him vulnerable to being turned to strings by Doffy's Awakened powers.

Not sure how the XCU is taking him either, since his crew can blitz everyone except *maybe* Quicksilver, who can't harm them in the slightest and is vulnerable to AOE effects.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Not sure how the XCU is taking him either, since his crew can blitz everyone except *maybe* Quicksilver, who can't harm them in the slightest and is vulnerable to AOE effects.
    If they have a great plan, that would work. If Donflamingo arrogantly shows up at X mansion, as he is wont to do, Charles or Jean just reads his mind, uncovers his plan and his team's location and powers and shuts off their brains mid-sentence.

Since this is a scenario, I'm assuming they're in-character and not just blitzing everyone without their characteristic threatening and gloating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Sugar's powers work on the minds of the people that know you, so being an AI shouldn't be an issue, and Vibranium doesn't tend to resist transmutation at all, so that's not really a factor, either. If anything, the Mind Gem *might give him some level of resistance to some aspect of her powers, but Doflamingo could probably skoosh him just fine with Haki or his DF powers. The Vibranium might actually make him vulnerable to being turned to strings by Doffy's Awakened powers.
    Because his mind is actually a computer? Her power didn't erase inanimate artifacts of a person's existence. I'm not sure what that means for data. /shrug