Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Because his mind is actually a computer? Her power didn't erase inanimate artifacts of a person's existence. I'm not sure what that means for data. /shrug
    His computer mind exists inside his cybernetic body, so people will likely just forget Vision/JARVIS ever existed, barring Mind Gem resistance. Tony will probably just never think about what his previous OS is, just like how people forget their friends and family under Sugar's power, or he'll assume Feiday was his primary OS since that's what he's using now and all traces of JARVIS were put into Vision, since that's apparently how AIs work in the MCU and Tony doesn't believe in offline backyps of active software.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    His computer mind exists inside his cybernetic body, so people will likely just forget Vision/JARVIS ever existed, barring Mind Gem resistance. Tony will probably just never think about what his previous OS is, just like how people forget their friends and family under Sugar's power, or he'll assume Feiday was his primary OS since that's what he's using now and all traces of JARVIS were put into Vision, since that's apparently how AIs work in the MCU and Tony doesn't believe in offline backyps of active software.
    Ha, true. But would Vison forget people who had been turned into toys, or would he be the only one who didn't and could then use the mind gem to remind me everyone he comes in contact with?

Ultimately, none of this is a deal-breaker because no one, not even Quicksilver if he plays a part, can remotely stop Don.

Amazing Member

"Computer mind"?

Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention (well no, I definitely wasn't, but it seemed fairly clear regardless), but they seemed to be going to some pains establishing the Vision was - with the relatively minor caveat of being not entirely organic - entirely organic. The Scarlett Witch could even read him (and Ultron earlier, in that form), you'll recall.
    Herochat.com now surprisingly back from the dead. Again.