forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Default Most common first name for supervillains

Heya guys
    A buddy came up to me some time ago and noticed how many supervillains and other fictional evil characters were called Victor. It got me thinking, what would be the most common first name for evil characters? What name sounds so wicked that we can't help but immediately associate it with mustache twirling villains or criminal masterminds?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Judas
    Ivan
    Cain

Apart from Victor von Doom and Victor Creed (which may not even be Sabretooth's real name) I can't think of many evil characters named Victor.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Judas
    Ivan
    Cain

Apart from Victor von Doom and Victor Creed (which may not even be Sabretooth's real name) I can't think of many evil characters named Victor.
    Well Victor is definitely not the most used evil name and a lot of good guys are also named Victor but that comment of my mate probably came from the fact that he is primarily a Batman fan and a lot of Bat-villains are called Victor. These are some big-tier Victor villains:

Victor Zsasz
    Victor Fries
    Victor Frankenstein
    Victor von Doom
    Victor Creed

And then you have a few dozen one-off villains like the Human Flying Fish (loved that one!) And King Tut.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47