Default Where should I start with the Comics?

Can someone please tell me the new Spider man titles that are happening now?

And also where should I start if I want to get into the Spider-Verse, thanks
    Last edited by AAXL98; 05-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.

You didn't, by any chance, look a little bit further down the first page and see this thread, did you?

Good starting point for modern day Spidey?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You didn't, by any chance, look a little bit further down the first page and see this thread, did you?

Good starting point for modern day Spidey?
    I'm sorry but none of that helped. I want to know where to start with the new Spiderman verse, I don't want to get into the old comics I want to start reading the rebooted comics.

Thank you.
    Last edited by AAXL98; 05-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedAliGHZ View Post
    I'm sorry but none of that helped. I want to know where to start with the new Spiderman verse, I don't want to get into the old comics I want to start reading the rebooted comics.
    Thank you.
    We don't know what effect Secret Wars is going to have on the books. Afterward could very well be a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    We don't know what effect Secret Wars is going to have on the books. Afterward could very well be a good place to start.
    Oh so I read the spiderman verse after secret wars ends?

Oh so I read the spiderman verse after secret wars ends?
    That's one way to do it.

There's also a new story that kicks off next month called Renew Your Vows. It's a mini series set in a new timeline, that is supposed to have some kind of impact on what's coming up next.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

By the way, we don't really know yet if/how Spider-Man may be "rebooted" after all is said and done. He could just wind up returning to the current continuity after Secret Wars wraps up.

(And what do you mean by "new Spiderman verse"?)

Can someone please tell me the new Spider man titles that are happening now.
    And also where should I start if I want to get into the Spider-Verse, thanks
    You will want to pick up The Amazing Spider-Man for the core Spider-Man books. Currently on issue #18 and during Secret Wars it will be called The Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows starting over at #1. Marvel is claiming this is the main title for anyone interested in where the Spider-Man books are going to end up after Secret Wars event this summer. It comes out in the beginning of June.

Spider Verse happened in Amazing Spider-Man issues #9-15, with #7-8 having lead in stories into the event. You can probably pick it up in trade paper back form as a single book soon. There will also be a Spider Verse tie in series during Secret Wars this summer so you can get that on the side as well. But you may be lost unless you go back an get the Spider Verse event from the previous Amazing Spider-Man issues.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 05-09-2015 at 09:23 AM.