Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face Mothers of Marvel 2015! Celebrating Mother's Days with Marvel's Favorite Moms!

It is Mother's Day 2015 & on this day we Celebrate our Mother's, Their Lives & How Much they Mean to use in Our Lives!

Marvel Comics has had a long History of Mothers & this Thread is to Celebrate Them!

Share your opinions on your Favorites, their History, Images & Why these Ladies are some of you Favorite
    Mothers of Marvel!

Please Keep the Thread Respectful & Positive; Act like you would in-front of your own Mother.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

A very lovely thread, I like it.

Just two pics

Invisible Woman/Franklin Richards

Amora the Enchantress/Magni from the Reigning

I'm sure Scarlet Witch and Invisible Woman will get lots of love as deserved but I have to mention this mother who lost her child to save the Earth. I respect her.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

3417068-shogo-x-men#4-&jubilee.jpg

X-men family Jubilee and Shogo.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Tigra and her son William.

Marvel Mumma's
    by Nina-D-Lux

source:http://nina-d-lux.deviantart.com/art...ma-s-439676550

I would have to say that my favorites consist of Invisible Woman, Jessica Jones, Scarlet Witch, and Medusa. They've all had good moments as mothers in series, and being mothers have all been of great importance to them as a characters. Also they've all done some pretty amazing things themselves.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone by the way.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

1098909-breathe.jpg

Not even the most twisted example I could have chosen.

Don't seem to be able to get the picture of Rahne vomitting up her newborn cub, you'll have to use your imagination ..or not ..probably best not.

Also who can forget what happened to Siryn's little bundle of joy (I love Peter David's stuff but seriously WTF)

Dazzler shows her superhero mettle and wears skintight gear throughout her pregnancy. #trendsetter
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/07/...days-x-factor/
    Last edited by Shambles; 05-10-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Great thread, CJStriker!

Love those pix of the Wasp as a Mom, Captain M. I hope that situation continues. I guess it is in limbo for now.

Susan Storm Richards is to me the epitome of a Mom for Marvel. Not only does she have her own children Valeria and Franklin to love and care for, she had another brood that she also loves and that is the children of the Future Foundation. And I love Dragon Man as their "Nanny".

She even had to take care of Peter Parker when he was with the Future Foundation

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-10-2015 at 01:28 PM.

1657951-rachel_and_her_mom.jpg

3448444-mw.jpg

Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman/Arachne/Madame Web and daughter Rachel.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think one of the most influential people in Victor von Doom's life has got to be his mother Cynthia, who died when he was very young. For many years he sought to free her soul from Hell, as we first saw in Astonishing Tales #8. He finally succeeds, with the help of Doctor Strange, in the GN Triumph and Torment.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-10-2015 at 02:08 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Oh, come on. Surely there are more superhero moms in the Marvel Universe than this, aren't there????

And surely there are superhero women of color who have children by now in the Marvel Universe, no? I mean that was a HUGE problem some 25 years ago, but surely the wonderful writers at Marvel have fixed that egregious oversight by now, haven't they? Haven't they ?!????