Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Star View Post
    Guess there's not that many people that cares about that. I was really looking forward for Sony to end that story arc which felt really interesting. I think if they won't finish it in movies because of the whole the Marvel/Sony deal then at least do it in animation form.
    yeah they should. they may not care about the films but they care more about Garfield so that's a step up. i hope they bring in the re-edited/directors cut versions of the two films. i mean have you seen the alternate ending that came out on instagram?

Multimedia Artist

Todd Mcfarlane's Spider-Man: TORMENT, featuring the Lizard.

If there was EVER a comic book story of Spider-Man's to animate on the big screen...this is THE story, hands down. If not that one, then perhaps the story when Kraven captured and buried Spider-Man (can't recall the story's title, but...). If neither of those 2 stories, then have to go with the Ezekiel and Morlon story.

I can't believe "Siege" is even on anyone's list of 10, much less a list of 5.

But, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect that.
    Wendell L Thornhill / Multimedia Artist
    Concepts & Creations, LLC
    Roanoke, VA 24018
    http://www.ConceptsAndCreations.net

http://whoisthesymbol.com

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Star View Post
    Guess there's not that many people that cares about that. I was really looking forward for Sony to end that story arc which felt really interesting. I think if they won't finish it in movies because of the whole the Marvel/Sony deal then at least do it in animation form.
    If any franchise that got cut short because of Marvel/Sony deals deserves a proper ending it's the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.

Spectacular Member

I'm just saying a proper ending to Spectacular Spider-Man would be great, I'm just saying.....

I'd love to see Spider-Island or Spider-Men. I think both those events would make great animated movies. I find it strange that Marvel has essentially abandoned its animated efforts. After Hulk Vs, there hasn't been much in terms of DTV movies. I get that DC is dominating that category, but there's a lot that could be done with that medium. I hope this is the catalyst for more projects like this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWing20 View Post
    I'm just saying a proper ending to Spectacular Spider-Man would be great, I'm just saying.....
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectacular Spider-man is the best Marvel animated series and easily the best Spider-man adaptation.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why recommend Siege? Because Norman Osborn was the main villian? It was still part of the New Avengers mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWing20 View Post
    Word. Spectacular Spidey even handled the Sinister Six and Venom sagas better well.

All-New Member

I think Spider-man 2099 would make a way more awesome animated movie than any of these listed.