All-New Member

Default Any information on Inhumans Nov. 1998 limited edition out of 1000 copies?

Recently I found the Inhumans from Nov. 1998 vol. 2 variant cover in my collection; however, I noticed that instead of being numbered out of 8 or 6 thousand like many others on the Internet, it was numbered 67/1000, signed by Jae Lee, and has a certificate of authenticity. Oddly enough, the 67/1000 is physically written on the cover rather than solely printed on the coa like the 6 or 8 thousand versions. I'm having so much trouble finding ANY information on the issues out of 1000 and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the history on this specific issue. Why does this seem so difficult to find any information on? Any information would be great since I can't find anything useful so far.
    IMG_20150510_221522874.jpgIMG_20150510_221548849.jpgIMG_20150510_221531081.jpg

It's a Dynamic Forces variant. Dynamic Forces is a company that does exclusive variant covers of popular issues, often signed. That particular issue, a variant for the first issue of the Jenkins/Lee Inhumans mini-series, was one of them.

I can't speak to its authenticity, though.

All-New Member

Thank you so much for your input!
    Yeah, that's what I don't understand! There seems to be little to know information on the copies numbered out of 1000, while the other copies out of any other thousand are all over the place and much easier to find. Also, the fact that the ones numbered out of 1000 happen to have the numbers physically written on them while any others don't. You would think since these seem so much more unique there would be some kind of information readily available.