Mighty Member

Default Elsa vs Rukia Kuchiki (speed equalized)

I saw this rumble on another forum and thought, "well, that's death by speedblitz for Elsa"

but if their speeds were equalized would Elsa have enough firepower to hold her own or defeat Rukia?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well, elsa aint freezing her.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Rukia is also a dramatically more experienced fighter than Elsa. She knows how to actually fight and has a lot more control over her powers.

Plus flight and kidou, she should take this pretty easily.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, elsa aint freezing her.
    Actually, she can. It's just that Rukia can still move while frozen. I don't think that Elsa could summon enough ice to immobilize Rukia, though, and there's no way that Elsa could take a hit, even if she's immune to the direct effects of Rukia's releases.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    Actually, she can. It's just that Rukia can still move while frozen. I don't think that Elsa could summon enough ice to immobilize Rukia, though, and there's no way that Elsa could take a hit, even if she's immune to the direct effects of Rukia's releases.
    Considering that Elsa apparently can get a cold I doubt that's immune to the freezin tempratures Rukia can bust out, probably resistant though.

But yeah, the general out put of Rukia's blasts is much bigger, she can fly and she's a way more experienced fighter. She should have this in the bag.

Elsa didn't get a cold.. she got a flu. Pretty big difference. And she didn't get it from the temperature. Despite her powers, she is still human.. So, illnesses are something even she is susceptible too.

Yeah, even if Elsa could produce more ice at a faster rate, Rukia's got a bunch of other powers to bring to the table, on top of a hundred years of combat training.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Even with reflex/movement speed equalized, I don't think Elsa has a counter for Rukia just lifting her fingers and using a low-level kido to functionally hogtie Elsa.

Mighty Member

Elsa makes a snow Chappy.

Rukia surrenders on the spot to keep it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Elsa makes a snow Chappy.

Rukia surrenders on the spot to keep it.
    LOL, that would be funny.

I seriously did not know that Rukia could fly... when did that happen? and is she still basically irrelevant in the big scheme of things? I miss the days when Rukia was ACTUALLY an important part of Bleach.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post

I seriously did not know that Rukia could fly... when did that happen? and is she still basically irrelevant in the big scheme of things? I miss the days when Rukia was ACTUALLY an important part of Bleach.
    yes. with the war and all, she learned how to properly use her zanpakuto and learn her bankai. both of which are crazy powerful.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post

Flight, or more accurately, air walking is actually a pretty staple trick of the shinigami by the latter part of the manga.

And yes, totally irrelevant currently.

Mighty Member

"that's a bummer, man!" (the Big Lebowski)

she was such a fun character. oh well, sometimes getting sidelined is better than... the other possibilities!