Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Be careful. Last time I made an Emma thread, I was accused of trolling and banned for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Be careful. Last time I made an Emma thread, I was accused of trolling and banned for a week.
    No this is the best thread ever. This is why Emma Frost needs to be in the X-men, just to see her taking a drink before talking to people or mind scanning people, or just because she needs a good break from all the stress.

That's from Dark Reign
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That's from Dark Reign
    haha, I love how the students are always nervous around Emma. She is the strictest school teacher ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, I love how the students are always nervous around Emma. She is the strictest school teacher ever.
    They love her
    Attached Images Attached Images

They love her
    I love her so much. I really hope they put Emma back on a book teaching students, and of course having a drink in her office to unwind.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

It's hard to know for sure. She hasn't been sober for longer than 15 minutes since Generation X.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member

All of them, she just uses her powers to appear sober

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Because there is a large difference between poking fun (this thread) and outright attacking a character.

I'm sure that when she had to replace Xavier in Age of Ultron at the last minute, they caught her drunk.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

That's from Dark Reign
    Lol she can hardly say her own name in that scan.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm going out on a limb and saying that Emma's probably drunk on so many things during AoXM. She just wrested control over the Hellfire club from her former mentor, tormentor, and abuser, Sebatian Shaw. She's basically pulled off a huge mustache twirling venture that reinvigorated the race of her people with the whole Mothervine caper and got away scott-free (pun intended), Homegirl is Celebrating! Get your Life Emma! Get drunk on power, Bordeaux, and the joy of No Accountability that only white women in comic books can have!

Plus she's working with Mystique who she loathes so she must be pretty smacked. She's probably doing really good blow. Like Columbian Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that Emma's probably drunk on so many things during AoXM. She just wrested control over the Hellfire club from her former mentor, tormentor, and abuser, Sebatian Shaw. She's basically pulled off a huge mustache twirling venture that reinvigorated the race of her people with the whole Mothervine caper and got away scott-free (pun intended), Homegirl is Celebrating! Get your Life Emma! Get drunk on power, Bordeaux, and the joy of No Accountability that only white women in comic books can have!

Plus she's working with Mystique who she loathes so she must be pretty smacked. She's probably doing really good blow. Like Columbian Blue.
    Haha, yeah I imagine she is starting to dip into the hard liquor to be able to stomach working with Mystique. She really despises Mystique.