Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    He's just Mister Sinister, an X-Men villain.
    Thanks, time to for a little research.

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    all i got say is doom fans have another great feat to use in rumbles

Doom becoming a God again and creating battleworld
    Again, it might have not even been Doom.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    true..but doom still most likely gained the powers of the beyonders and achieved virtual godhood? regardless if he was the creator of battleworld or not

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    true..but doom still most likely gained the powers of the beyonders and achieved virtual godhood? regardless if he was the creator of battleworld or not
    Considering that new Avengers #33 suggested that Doom screwed up big time, im not really sure of that.
    -Zero III

-Phi

BANNED

Considering that new Avengers #33 suggested that Doom screwed up big time, im not really sure of that.
    then how did he become ruler of the planet then?

I wonder what is going to happen when LadyThor or hopefully 616 real Thor who might be dead meets all the police, brain washed Thors? Rally them all the fight doom/beyonders/whoever the hell the badguy is
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Spectacular Member

This is shaping up to be a bad nightmare. Jonathan Hickman is running roughshod over everything. In a few months, though, this will just be a memory.

I have some doubts about how much power Doom really has. If he's omnipotent, why does he still wear the mask? The Thor-corps have protocols to quarantine objects that might cause doubt of Doom being a god, so people losing faith is a concern. His control over the world seems tenuous, only held in place by faith and superstition. I believe he has great destructive power, which is why people are afraid of him, but he could be undone if people discovered the truth about the world. It's pretty interesting.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

So even if Hickman says so you don't think it is Doom who created Battleworld?

They just posted this interview on CBR>> And unless things change during the course of the story, he is the god and creator of Battleworld.

Hickman: Doom feels responsible for the world that he's made because he actually saved all of this stuff from total oblivion, so of course he's acting in the best interest of all of those people. Even if he's set himself up as god above all others! [Laughs]

What do you call the guy who saves everyone? Some people call that person God. Some people call him Doom.

Spectacular Member

Have we already considered the fact that maybe Doom isn't squelching all doubters because "that is just what gods do"? Modern Doom's magic is story/myth based. Molecule-man told Doom he needed to become something bigger. When godDoom met Dr. Strange he told him he had used the fires of religion to stoke a furnace inside himself that was finally hot enough for the task. What if godDoom's new-found power is fueled by belief?What if doubt in the story of Battleworld's veracity is in and of itself enough to unravel this strange life raft godDoom has managed to create in an otherwise barren universe?

All-New Member

The Rabum Alal reality was inside a pocket universe hidden from the beyonders. It's not unreasonable to suggest that Doom created Battleworld and it lies in that realm unknown to the Beyonders... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    So even if Hickman says so you don't think it is Doom who created Battleworld?

They just posted this interview on CBR>> And unless things change during the course of the story, he is the god and creator of Battleworld.
    Oh, ok then, i didn't see this interview.
    -Zero III

-Phi

I thought this was a great follow up issue. Issue one left us with a lot of questions and I was afraid the same would go with issue 2. Instead issue two explained how the different territories worked, being controlled by a Baron or Baroness and how they can conquer each other, the other chaotic territories fraught with danger and who rules over all...DOOM. Hopefully this event will be a good one, the last three or four Marvel put out were pretty mediocre. I want answers to issue 1 and I want there to be a big pay off to this event and I'll be happy.

I know there're only two issues out, but this looks like will be my favorite Marvel event of all time.

Doom became the new White Lantern embrace Life.

1163695-sinestrodestiny.jpg

1163698-someoneelse.jpg