Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nesh View Post
    My question is why the heck Doom even saved things like Ultron and the zomibies. Surely someone as smart as him could come up with some way to punish people that wasn't always trying to break containment and a constant threat to everyone on the chance that they do. Having them around just strikes me as a bad idea.
    It's doubtful the entire planet was by his design. He likely had a very big part in it, but probably couldn't control every aspect.

Spectacular Member

My question is why the heck Doom even saved things like Ultron and the zomibies. Surely someone as smart as him could come up with some way to punish people that wasn't always trying to break containment and a constant threat to everyone on the chance that they do. Having them around just strikes me as a bad idea.
    Maybe, like I said in the OP, it were the Beyonders that made this world based on Doom memories

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I don't know why but I'm getting a major House of M vibe from this title.
    It has a lot of similarities to HoM and AoA.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    He had one eye so I'm assuming on Battleworld Odin is Thor, as confusing as that is. But I also thought maybe he was a mashup of Odin and Mythical Thor since he has a red beard.
    King Thor has one eye too

but your are right about the red beard. Eh, hes dead anyway so that is that.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

My guess is because Doom is still tied to his own experience (in the old universe) where Hell exists. He's been there. So as God, Doom created a Hell to punish those who lose his favor.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    It's doubtful the entire planet was by his design. He likely had a very big part in it, but probably couldn't control every aspect.
    Yeah, it's definitely not all his design since they've uncovered stuff that casts doubt on the age of the world.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    Valeria is the daughter of Doom, so it's safe to say Susan is his wife. Ouch. Low blow, Victor. Reed ain't gonna be pleased.
    I'm betting Doom doesn't know either life raft survived. He would have quarantined Maker's raft much sooner otherwise. The Foundation kids and Susan were in the part that broke off, so he "enchanted" them or whatever, while the others remaining in the raft are immune to the illusion/reality that Doom has promulgated.

So....is Yggdrasil the Beyonder tree????

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely not all his design since they've uncovered stuff that casts doubt on the age of the world.
    Well it would only make sense that they would considering this world was made of pieces of others.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And was that Odin or was it future king Thor from Aaron's run?

or none of the above?
    I was assuming that was King Thor, but this guy had a red beard. And King Thor existed post SW.... So who knows

I wonder if that is 616 Sue, Franklin and Valeria with Doom. Did he save them and alter their memories? Or are they completely different versions? Sue seems to still have her morals though.
    That body that was left when they seperated from the ark could be Ben, I wouldn't be surprised if Doom left him behind. It may also explain why Sue only has one version of her to be seen.
    Last edited by Crimz; 05-13-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Also, if that's indeed 616 Val, not much time has passed since the final incursion. She's still quite young.

So who's in on the sham? Obviously both life rafters, and I'm guessing Doom and Strange. That's it. Others probably suspect something's not right (resistance leaders etc), but only those above know.

As for the southern hemisphere, I'm guessing Doom saved what he could, he didn't vet each chunk before adding it to Latverion (yes!!!!)/Battleworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    I was assuming that was King Thor, but this guy had a red beard. And King Thor existed post SW.... So who knows
    An alternate King Thor?...that could be it.

So how bad is Doom gonna get his comeuppance?

Quote Originally Posted by CZor View Post
    An alternate King Thor?...that could be it.
    I hope so....I still want my Hyperion/Odinson!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Also, if that's indeed 616 Val, not much time has passed since the final incursion. She's still quite young.

So who's in on the sham? Obviously both life rafters, and I'm guessing Doom and Strange. That's it. Others probably suspect something's not right (resistance leaders etc), but only those above know.

As for the southern hemisphere, I'm guessing Doom saved what he could, he didn't vet each chunk before adding it to Latverion (yes!!!!)/Battleworld.
    I guess that even if those two aren't the 616 versions, if Doom created them I bet he would try to get as close as the real things (except you know, the whole working for him)...especially Valeria.