Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

"Guided tour of Battleworld" would have been a more proper title.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Nothing concrete yet on that.

I'm going to assume he used these realities and made it this way so there would be order and control. Problem is he never counted on Thanos and his crew getting plopped into his perfect ecosystem.
    There clearly isn't order and control. I'm fairly certain it's far more likely that Doom managed to pull off some scheme or gambit a the last moment against the Beyonders and had to make due with what he had to play with rather than just becoming completely supreme and then forming replicas of random remnants

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Oh I'm loving it for sure...but like above poster said, he's most likelt going to have a fall from grace/humbling at the end. Curious to see how this ends for Doom. DOOM!!!!!!!
    I think there will be some kind of comeuppance. Even in his Fantastic Four Doom did get put through the wringer at times like when we found out about the "great culling" of the Doom's by the Council where Nazi Reed pretty much murdered one in cold blood. He was in peril of being lobotomized when they slapped that same collar on him. He was going to be the fall guy in holding off the Celestials ...there is a panel showing him as "the left behind" in that summary of the fight to save Earth from the Mad Celestials. But Val insisted they go back and rescue him from his Doomverse

It all worked out pretty well for him in the end. I think Hickman is one of those writers that will put all the toys back in the box for the next guy....unless they get killed off!
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-13-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Also, no clear depiction of Namor...I assume he's the shadowy figure to the right in the top right panel on the last artwork page, but silhouette isn't quite a match
    yes..where is he and why reduce him to a shadow?
    did they off him off panel? is he taking a vacation?
    or could he be scheming behind the cabal again
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

I don't have the comic in front of me

can someone explain the traitor bit for me? I can't remmber how it went.

Who was Brian's brother talking to illegally and such? And why? WHich region?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I noticed the same when I was googling around. This is super helpful thank you!
    You're welcome. I am glad Marvel really planned this out so Ribic had the advance time to work on the issues and that they come out at an accelerated rate. I guess they learned from past mistakes...But what the heck is going on with Hawkeye (but that's another story for another time)

All-New Member

I reckon, and I probably am wrong that the survivors of the incursion (reed, Thor) are going to to try and start an uprising. I know Star Lord and Thor are appearing in their own series but maybe they get tasked with trying to fit into the world and doing some recognisance or something like that. Thor working for Thors but feeding Reed and his Merry band of heroes secrets. Star Lord maybe traversing the Battleworld map and finding information but meets age of apocalypse Kitty who aids him as well. Something like that I imagine. Who knows until next month!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    yes..where is he and why reduce him to a shadow?
    did they off him off panel? is he taking a vacation?
    or could he be scheming behind the cabal again
    He's clearly the 8th shadowed figure. Unless you think Miles is rolling with the Cabal

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    "Guided tour of Battleworld" would have been a more proper title.
    Well, that was pretty much the solicit all along. Second issue was supposed to map out Battleworld for the read.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

There's a resistance movement- this will probably be elaborated in the Inhumans tie in. Part of the resistance movement involves a passage in Higher Avalon

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

haven't we had 3 years of set up for this though?
    Only in that everything is "setup" for what comes afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesh View Post
    Oh come on we should've all known this issue would be how it was. We needed to know a little about Battleworld before the real action could start.
    No, it could have just as easily been all of the characters being the same, just in a different place. Instead we basically got new characters in a new place.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 05-13-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    He's clearly the 8th shadowed figure. Unless you think Miles is rolling with the Cabal
    At least he'd get to do something
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

....And where is Owen Reece?????? Did the last MM sacrifice himself to make Battleworld????

Incredible Member

There is a secret collection of people called the silent chambers trying to overthrow him and they say a Braddock involved.

Called it.

Okay, not all the details, I wasn't expecting so much reference to Norse myth, for one. But I suspected Battleworld was Doom's creation, and that the people on the raft would have their memories intact while everyone else believed Battleworld had always existed.

So, who/what do people think Battleworld is created from, taking the place of Ymir in our Norse myth parallels? Beyonders? Molecule Man? A friend of mine suggests Ben Grimm, as an off the wall theory.

Quote Originally Posted by NunoTaborda View Post
    Ok...

P.S. Odin died :S
    Don't know if this has been answered yet or not, I haven't read all the pages of the thread, but that was King Thor, (Thor from the future in Aaron's God of Thunder) or someone very much like him, not Odin.