Page 143 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2335
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Agreed, especially if they’re making the human doner Lex Luthor.

I mean a lot of very smart ppl get hung up on stuff where they dont use it to it's full potential,and being a kid with a huge chip on his shoulder is a good reason I think

Astonishing Member

Amazing Member

Long time member, don’t post that much...
    My ideal version of Kon would be like a meld of his history.
    You can keep the lex parentage and still have his grummet personality.
    Love the big brother relationship with Clark, And can’t wait to see the young uncle/big brother relationship with Jon.
    Cassie relationship was great, before Johns made Cassie Kon dependent.
    power wise: keep it like sins of youth. Both Jon and Kon have the potential to become stronger than Clark. Kon is as strong Clark was at his age.

Finally, I’m okay with the Kara, Kon, and Jon representing the three sides of Clark, In their own way.
    Kara represents Kal the kryptonian ( protecting the world that’s not hers)
    Jon represents Clark the earthling ( who Clark really is, no matter what face he’s putting on )
    Kon represents Superman the public hero. ( goes back to the grummet run, where his original identity was Superboy )

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    Love the big brother relationship with Clark, And can’t wait to see the young uncle/big brother relationship with Jon.
    power wise: keep it like sins of youth. Both Jon and Kon have the potential to become stronger than Clark. Kon is as strong Clark was at his age.

Finally, I’m okay with the Kara, Kon, and Jon representing the three sides of Clark, In their own way.
    Jon represents Clark the earthling ( who Clark really is, no matter what face he’s putting on )
    Kon represents Superman the public hero. ( goes back to the grummet run, where his original identity was Superboy )
    Clever way to put it.
    Edit: I would add Steel for Superman as the inspiration he represents.
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 11-14-2018 at 02:59 PM. Reason: add info.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

#superbros
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-14-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Y'know I could picture Kon doing that secretly. Actually he'd probably try to do that impressing a girl.

I agree with everything you said here.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

#superbros
    Can't wait for these two to meet. They should put Jon, Kon, and Kara in a book together. Loved the Superman Family book with Franco and Balthazar. Picture Clark and Lois living in Hamilton not only with Jon but Kon and Kara as well.

Kon93

Agree,but the sins of youth/new 52/smallville season 11/titans of tomorrow full TK should be a adult SB type thing.his famous TTK should be used as a teenager.

If we are still going by post crisis power creep,where Clark wasn't fully powered right away and he had to grow into his powers,then yeah I seen SB being as powerful as a teen clark(with added awesome TTK).

And if they are gonna keep the lex as daddy thing,then they need to do more with it.like have lex try to use SB,or have SB onto lex and always there when he is gonna do something bad(this is easier if lex is less JL lex where he is trying to take over the universe and more behind the scenes shady and alluding trouble type lex

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Can't wait for these two to meet. They should put Jon, Kon, and Kara in a book together. Loved the Superman Family book with Franco and Balthazar. Picture Clark and Lois living in Hamilton not only with Jon but Kon and Kara as well.
    Well, you can throw this out, Bendis has thrown another curveball.

2018-11-14-350x538.jpg2018-11-14-350x538.jpg

Incredible Member

so now we have 2 superboys in their teens?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Jon may be 13 or 14. The art can make him look older than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    If Conner is the same age as Tim he should still be older than Jon. Tim was ready to go to college so if Conner is the same age he should be 17-18 years old. Also Gleason tends to make every character look rather young.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Conner is the same age as Tim he should still be older than Jon. Tim was ready to go to college so if Conner is the same age he should be 17-18 years old. Also Gleason tends to make every character look rather young.
    Tim is 16 in Detective Comics. He was going to College before the conventional, because he is a genius.

I suspect they will mantain his 16 for Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Tim is 16 in Detective Comics. He was going to College before the conventional, because he is a genius.

I suspect they will mantain his 16 for Young Justice.
    Ok gotcha. 16 sounds like a good age for the group, assuming that holds true for all of them.