Page 134 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2335
    Kon93

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Good freakin callback! I think I only ever read that once. Nice detail that makes him a bit more unique and strange without being too distracting. Plus it just makes sense.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

So Snyder did an interview with Comicstorian on YouTube where he hinted that Conner might be coming back in Bendis’ Superman. How do you guys feel about Bendis writing Kon? I’ve been trying to think who else currently at DC would be a good fit.

It depends. If its the real Kon of this Earth I'll be massively stoked. If its some alternate version, I won't care.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

If there's one thing that I'm the least worried about with this whole Conner coming back thing it's probably Conner's voice under Bendis. If there's one thing no one can ever take away from Bendis it's that he knows how to write a smart-ass young adult. From Peter to Miles he has that down pretty well, I'd say.

On a personal note: I'm still like half thinking that Conner gets reintroduced in Heroes In Crisis as one of the heroes at Sanctuary. Like Superman found or was made aware of him recently and has him stay at Sanctuary as both just a home and as a place to deal with whatever existential clone crisis early on. I think it's a great place for the character to be reintroduced because it's a place that is filled to the brim with Superman iconography from the farmhouse to the masks being the golden age shields. But also because it gives a nice callback to Pre-52 Conner without actually being that Conner. Remember, Sanctuary's AI is based mainly on Wonder Woman's compassion, but is also molded after Ma, Pa, and Lana. That's basically Conner at a farm house being looked after by Ma and Pa without being that.

I'm thinking he'll be shown there, and then after Sanctuary is exposed he'll be properly introduced in Superman by Bendis.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

They've changed Supermans history they are bound to change SBs for sure, hopefully not by much, but I expect they will for sure. Maybe they can take cues from Peter tomasis Reign animated movie, cause you can tell by as little as we have seen that he has changed a lot, but he still feels like the SB I knew years ago.

My biggest question and concern is how he will be portrayed when he comes back. I think he should still have some of that cocky attitude, but also some of that mellow maturity he picked up by living with the kents pre flashpoint.

I just want him to look capable and focussed, and not a bland interchangeable older teen character

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So Snyder did an interview with Comicstorian on YouTube where he hinted that Conner might be coming back in Bendis’ Superman. How do you guys feel about Bendis writing Kon? I’ve been trying to think who else currently at DC would be a good fit.
    Do you have a link to his (not questioning you, I just want to hear it for myself)

Cheers.

James..

Hey James I know the question wasn't directed at me,lol but this is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGv4sdjseGg

The question comes up at the 1:05:46 mark. It's a long, but good interview about pretty much all the things coming up in the DCU.(including another Superboy we've been suspecting to possibly return.)
    Last edited by Midnighter; 08-23-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post

The question comes up at the 1:05:46 mark. It's a long, but good interview about pretty much all the things coming up in the DCU.(including another Superboy we've been suspecting to possibly return.)

Sounds like Young Justice imo

Kon93

Kon93

Kon93

Was looking for any Reign SB fanart, this is what I found, kinda reminds me of this >
    This whole universe a guy on deviantart recreated,had SB with the lex green eyes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post

Thanks for the link Midnighter, I appreciate it.

I'm not reading Bendis SUPERMAN (not because of Bendis either) but I'm hoping people will let me know hear when Kon appears so I can pick up that issue (or those issues!)

Cheers.

James.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Hold on they had sex? I knew about Rocket being pregnant but I never read Worlds Collide.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Hold on they had sex? I knew about Rocket being pregnant but I never read Worlds Collide.
    God no lol.SB was being himself hitting on her,so she turned it around on him and acted like they were gonna start a family with her unborn child,totally freaked him out.