Page 150 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2335
    Kon93

Who you looking forward to most?

Kon93

The back of the blu ray for the Reign movie.

Notice superman in his baby ship,and in black,with a mullet,hell yeah

Will they do what they did with TDKR and bundle DoS and RotS together? I’ll buy them separately if need be but I’d prefer to get them together.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Will they do what they did with TDKR and bundle DoS and RotS together? I’ll buy them separately if need be but I’d prefer to get them together.

Probably not at 1st,but I don't see why not.they are doing the one night movie theater release with both I think with both.

Kon93

So isnt the rumor that SB might be on the last episode of Titans for the season,is it in January? If so,we will have to rename January SB month or something lol.

Young justice season 3
    Reign of the supermen
    Young justice comic series
    Titans last episode (maybe)
    Young justice TV show tie in comic (I think)

Incredible Member

Wish the YJ book next month had Kon-El in a look like this.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/d1...55e766646b.png

Besides the haircut and boots everything else is looking way too retro.

Kon93

I would love if SB had all his history,and in the actual exact way it all happened,but we all know it's not happening.between superman rebirth pushing him out of the Reign and him on the cover of YJ series coming up having heat vision while in his 90s type suit means he is changed.also I'm pretty sure bendis said something about him being the hybrid and lex being DNA donor(just cant remember where).so we are getting something new,and cooked up all or mostly straight from how Bendis wants and sees him,so I'm scared and happy at the same time.

I would play this different of course,I would have cadmus and lex create SB,2 different experiments trying their best to create their own superman,both flawed,both with promise though.they merged both experiments into the clone.

The YJ3 break the clone out,and he comes out swinging 1st,then befriends them,then starts to become his own person,while believing he is the heir to being superman.

At 1st he is all about proving how awesome and ready he is to be superman,always in the news,wearing the flashiest suit ever,putting himself in the middle of any situation where he feels he can show he is superman.

After some growing up and seeing that superman is forever he drops the flashy media star persona and starts to find himself apart from the destiny he doesn't see in his future anymore.

He learns everything he can to be a better hero,and becomes very strategic,instead of a blunt object thrown at villainy,he is like a scalpel.

Powers- 1 part "stunted" kryptonian teenager,and 1 part tactile telekinesis.kryptonain boy if stuck at 18,with the strength,speed,and durability if that age,but no flight,heat vision nor super breath.only hearing and infra red for super senses.TTK ample maps strength,speed,and durability when focussed.flight and the ability to manipulate anything he comes in contact with for multiple effects.the TTK also let's him see through contact,as far as he can push his power outward,but it also let's him feel everything around him on a micro vibrational level(this could be planet wide or just in his close proximity,like spidey sense and radar sense.

Very good at fixing things,hand to hand combat,and finding his way around problems.

Carries a pair of super specs with him in case he needs them

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

Definitely Bendis YJ one. He seems to be the Conner I know and love. 90s attitude and look and all.

Never cared for YJ show Superboy. Too angsty. And it looks like I won't even be interested in the new season in general.

ROS Conner is from his debut which is great but he looks too young . Still looking very forward to the movie.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Young justice superboy.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=Kon93;4068246][url=https://ibb.co/LNG72rx][img]https://i.ibb.co/5K7Hfkr/Dtmp

All three. I'm a fan of Kon in general.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Kon93

I like them all,not just the 3 here,but also the smallville,and injustice versions,even the new 52 had its "few" moments.

I started my love for comics with the Reign of the Supermen,so that version,mostly drawn by Tom grummett is my all time favorite of course.

But I definitely dont like deaging him,when he has actually aged on the page in front of us.he should have comeback older imo,and written with elements from past versions that were well liked or worked,like the cockiness and attitude of the kesel era,with the glasses and jacket.fingerless gloves didn't start on the TV show,but SBs 2nd suit during the Joe Kelly run.i love that damn black in the S look though,and I miss that,that was all him.

He should be a stunted 18 year old kryptonian with total control over the aura around his body(TTK),with a pair of super specs in his side holster.

Cant wait for january,that is my Christmas

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I like them all,not just the 3 here,but also the smallville,and injustice versions,even the new 52 had its "few" moments.

I started my love for comics with the Reign of the Supermen,so that version,mostly drawn by Tom grummett is my all time favorite of course.

But I definitely dont like deaging him,when he has actually aged on the page in front of us.he should have comeback older imo,and written with elements from past versions that were well liked or worked,like the cockiness and attitude of the kesel era,with the glasses and jacket.fingerless gloves didn't start on the TV show,but SBs 2nd suit during the Joe Kelly run.i love that damn black in the S look though,and I miss that,that was all him.

He should be a stunted 18 year old kryptonian with total control over the aura around his body(TTK),with a pair of super specs in his side holster.

Cant wait for january,that is my Christmas
    I hear you as far as seeing a character grow and progress in front of you and just have them regress.

For me I also got introduced to Conner from ROS, one of the best cb stories ever, and I loved it. Also shout out to the awesome Tom Grummet. But I didn't follow Conner after so I didn't grow up and see his progression like you. So I like the initial Conner but I see why you would want to see him keep his progress.

I mostly agree with not regressing a character but sometimes they create a hero with a great premise and characterization and then take them in a totally different direction which sucks.

For me thats what they did to the core YJ, Tim, Bart and even Conner. Great fun, unique characters who Johns changed their whole personalities for his TT run.

I'm happy that Bendis is bringing them back to their true selves.

But I get you. It can be tricky. Like for my favorite Wally, you need to find the sweet spot that worked. I think they should regress him to pre kids and even pre Johns as that took Wally in a direction I don't think worked for him. But not to kid flash status. That's too far back. The Waid era was perfect.

Johns had the right idea when he launched the Rebirth era. He took each character back to when they were at their best. Whether that was way far back or where they were now.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I hear you as far as seeing a character grow and progress in front of you and just have them regress.

For me I also got introduced to Conner from ROS, one of the best cb stories ever, and I loved it. Also shout out to the awesome Tom Grummet. But I didn't follow Conner after so I didn't grow up and see his progression like you. So I like the initial Conner but I see why you would want to see him keep his progress.

I mostly agree with not regressing a character but sometimes they create a hero with a great premise and characterization and then take them in a totally different direction which sucks.

For me thats what they did to the core YJ, Tim, Bart and even Conner. Great fun, unique characters who Johns changed their whole personalities for his TT run.

I'm happy that Bendis is bringing them back to their true selves.

But I get you. It can be tricky. Like for my favorite Wally, you need to find the sweet spot that worked. I think they should regress him to pre kids and even pre Johns as that took Wally in a direction I don't think worked for him. But not to kid flash status. That's too far back. The Waid era was perfect.

Johns had the right idea when he launched the Rebirth era. He took each character back to when they were at their best. Whether that was way far back or where they were now.

True the kesel original was the best and the most true imo also.
    You used geoffs Rebirth as a example of bringing the characters back to where they were the most popular or true,BUT using Wally as a perfect example he came back in his kid flash suit and changed and stayed in a totally new suit,and a new status quo,so I HOPE that's what we get with SB.he has heat vision,and he is called conner,and will be the lex/superman hybrid,so changes and hopefully growth will come also.

I want him to move past the past,including hanging out in smallville where he was last we actually seen him,I think his life,his purpose is bigger than smallville and that water tower lemire put him on.

Astonishing Member

I start to read comics in 2010. I was pretty interested on Superboy at that time, so I look for his past stories, but I have not read almost anything about him before Johns Teen Titans.

So, I would say my Superboy was mainly Johns Superboy. I really like him.

I don't know much about Kessel Superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I start to read comics in 2010. I was pretty interested on Superboy at that time, so I look for his past stories, but I have not read almost anything about him before Johns Teen Titans.

So, I would say my Superboy was mainly Johns Superboy. I really like him.

I don't know much about Kessel Superboy.
    Yeah that might be a bit of a problem for you because the two characterizations are very different. “Kon” i.e. the Kessel version is a fun-loving ladies man, who is snarky, brash, and confident while burying his insecurities down low. He has no “secret identity”, and never really wanted one. “Conner” i.e the Johns version was brooding, angsty, more withdrawn, basically Johns retooled him for the 00s. He went Smallville High incognito and became a more literal clone of Clark. Johns also is the one who made him half-Lex which I actually like fwiw.

Bendis looks to be returning to the “Kon” version although I’m sure parts of the Johns version will still be there, like being half-Lex. But this iteration looks to be more like the PAD Young Justice than the cartoon Young Justice.