Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 2,086 to 2,088 of 2088

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lobdell's version isn't for me from the (admittedly) very little I've read about it.

I was thinking "outside/before New 52" stuff.
    There is still plenty out there for you,kesel superboy series,and YJ for pre Geoff conner,and all the TT trades,plus adventure comics,and the lemire superboy series right before flashpoint. I'm hoping for more original kon trades myself

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lobdell's version isn't for me from the (admittedly) very little I've read about it.

I was thinking "outside/before New 52" stuff.
    There’s the original 90s Superboy run and PAD’s Young Justice which star Kon in his more carefree persona. Then comes Johns TT run where Kon gets the human name “Conner” and becomes half Luthor, which gets followed up in Infinite Crisis and then Johns Adventure Comics run.

Guess what's in SBs holster? I'm going with super specs.

Btw I think because DCs full potential versions of SB has full kryptonian,levitating TK,and powerful micro vibrational senses,they should have a young SB with YJ show kryptonian levels of power,90s kesel TTK,and have to touch things to sense things instantly.