Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2335

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I wouldn't mind if he gets a new outfit. The shirt and pants combo is fine but can grow stale.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-14-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Kon El Injustice 2 #58:

It's great seeing Conner in Injustice and knowing he will be on the YJ show,but it's also depressing how DC won't bring him back in the comics DCU.injustice is pretty much exactly Geoff's version,with no signs of TTK,and on the YJ show he is a watered down kryptonian with no signs of ever having TTK.why can't they just have a Conner Kent that was released at 15,had his TTK,became a hero,had TTK that was part Joe Kelly's run and part new 52,THEN start growing into his kryptonian strength,speed,and durability.lex created Conner in the Injustice universe after Clark was seemingly gone,so he has to have some form of original versions history even if it's been warped a lot.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I had the thought that Conner could go by the name Guardian a while ago, and it looks like I wasn't the only one lol

Maybe instead of having the normally shaped S shield, you give him the police badge styled one from very early Superman. Funny enough, that's very close to Guardian's shield, no?

This would only make sense though if Conner's history were returned in some form, but that seems unlikely at this stage.

But there's nothing that says he can't be created as Guardian from the get-go by Cadmus (the creators of the clone Guardian). Project: Guardian? *shrugs* just a thought.

Or call him Superlad Has no real age restriction like Superboy, but conjures enough youthful exuberance. Plus the majority of the characters named Superlad were apparently artificial with the second to last one actually being a clone. So, that's a thing.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 05-15-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Is there any drawings of Conner or Clark with that particular S shield out there for reference?

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Is there any drawings of Conner or Clark with that particular S shield out there for reference?
    The bell one? That was the very first from Action Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    The bell one? That was the very first from Action Comics.
    Are you saying AC#1?

anybody have any mockups of Conner with it? Kinda like they made one a few pages ago of a young Conner with the Fleisher S

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I liked to see Kon here.

I watched the show,but is superboy on the show supposed to be as strong,durable,and fast as a "teenage" kryptonian? That by itself would make him a lot less powerful than Superman,but just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I watched the show,but is superboy on the show supposed to be as strong,durable,and fast as a "teenage" kryptonian? That by itself would make him a lot less powerful than Superman,but just wondering.
    The creators of the show have confirmed that he's physically the strongest and most durable of all the members on The Team. That includes the likes of Wonder Girl, Blue, Aqualad, Lagoon Boy (powered state), and Beast Boy. This is mirrored by them also confirming that Superman is physically the strongest remember of the Justice League. This is a League that includes Wonder Woman, Cap Atom (who can rival Superman momentarily at full power), Icon, Manhunter, 3 GLs, Aquaman, and Captain Marvel.

That said, Match is more powerful, but that's still quite the record under Conner's belt. It's also been confirmed by the creators that he's never suffered any sort of lasting or significant damage in the show so far. He's been dipped in lava and fought a solar powered Mongul (confirmed to be more powerful than Superman).

Plus, remember there's the fact that he was apparently created with help from tech from the New gods, and he has a link to that stuff. Hope they play with that in Outsiders.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

From Rebecca Tasic. Long live the kid

Karl Moline

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    The creators of the show have confirmed that he's physically the strongest and most durable of all the members on The Team. That includes the likes of Wonder Girl, Blue, Aqualad, Lagoon Boy (powered state), and Beast Boy. This is mirrored by them also confirming that Superman is physically the strongest remember of the Justice League. This is a League that includes Wonder Woman, Cap Atom (who can rival Superman momentarily at full power), Icon, Manhunter, 3 GLs, Aquaman, and Captain Marvel.

That said, Match is more powerful, but that's still quite the record under Conner's belt. It's also been confirmed by the creators that he's never suffered any sort of lasting or significant damage in the show so far. He's been dipped in lava and fought a solar powered Mongul (confirmed to be more powerful than Superman).

Plus, remember there's the fact that he was apparently created with help from tech from the New gods, and he has a link to that stuff. Hope they play with that in Outsiders.

I didn't know he was created with New God tech,where was that said?

So pretty much he is as powerful as a teenage kryptonian,but without every other power (besides hearing and infra),that's cool.now all he needs is TTK.

If not TTK then use the 2 pieces of tech he has used in the past,the super specs and shield-flight gauntlet thing.

So who gets credit for creating Conner these days anyway?
    Kesel/grummett,Geoff/mckone,Weissman,or Scott lobdell?
    I say this because now that there is so many different versions of him,that are drastically different from each other,he is pretty much 4 or so completely different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I had the thought that Conner could go by the name Guardian a while ago, and it looks like I wasn't the only one lol

Maybe instead of having the normally shaped S shield, you give him the police badge styled one from very early Superman. Funny enough, that's very close to Guardian's shield, no?

This would only make sense though if Conner's history were returned in some form, but that seems unlikely at this stage.

But there's nothing that says he can't be created as Guardian from the get-go by Cadmus (the creators of the clone Guardian). Project: Guardian? *shrugs* just a thought.

Or call him Superlad Has no real age restriction like Superboy, but conjures enough youthful exuberance. Plus the majority of the characters named Superlad were apparently artificial with the second to last one actually being a clone. So, that's a thing.
    This is a nice look for him and I don't mind the name Guardian.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!