Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2335
    Fantastic Member

I don't think they disband exactly I think Damian and Jon decide to make their own team based on whatever happens in the Titans of Tomorrow Storyline since it says they both have to deal with their relationship with the Teen Titans after this event. This could lead to the them making the team we see in the Superman vision all the more likely since this is written by Tomasi. Damian could easily be on both teams his dad is on several.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Really? Have sales being that bad? Because the title it’s not the best – but not the worst either:
    From what I can tell, it looks like it's in service of the new Titans show coming out soon. And I've heard that Aqualad has surprisingly had Damian's back on some stuff, so I'm guessing he'll come along with Damian when he leaves. The Kid Flash animosity I'm guessing will ironically lead to him leaving with Damian and Aqualad. That leaves Star, BB, and Raven to go back to merge with Dick's Titans. As a bonus, Raven is even as old as she will be in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    There's zero back-up to the rumor about the Titans teams merging. And, while neither book is good, they're both good sellers. In August, just in floppies, Titans was around 37,000 and TT around 33,000. And with September, TT got a huge sales boost thanks to Gotham Resistance.
    Just postulating off what I'm hearing.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    This could lead to the them making the team we see in the Superman vision all the more likely since this is written by Tomasi. Damian could easily be on both teams his dad is on several.
    Yes, because that's exactly what Damian and Jon need; a third book. Eyeroll

Also, that line-up isn't the absolute worst, but I would personally really dislike it.

Fantastic Member

If they break up it is the same thing people are going to be out of the Teen Titans book and in all likely hood, it is not going Damian. Aqualad will probably stick around too. If they break up they just get a new team of teen titans where Jon will probably be on the team.
    Last edited by reni344; 10-17-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Whatever happenend to Titans, Teen Titans and Super-Sons, doesn't matter if Kon is not included. I will like him in any of those teams, but Iwould not reject an Outsiders title than included Kon. Right now the name is available and you can built a team from the scratch, their most iconics members are in other groups and the Young justice template could serve as a pattern.

That is why I still put my hopes in a Kon return at the same time or after Young Justice S3. Corporate synergy? Of course, that is why DC moved to Burbank.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

ten reasons we think conner kent will return soon

https://www.newsarama.com/36954-dc-c...turn-soon.html

-Tynion has promised "answers" about where Conner Kent is.

Tynion said people keep asking him where Conner Kent is. Tynion told the audience that the answer to that question will be found in upcoming issues of Detective Comics.

-There were other prisoners, probably from other timelines, in Oz's prison. And Tynion and Batman scribe Tom King have both indicated there's more story to be told about those two. There have been a lot of guesses about the identity of those two figures, and leading among them is that they're the post-Crisis versions of Bart Allen and Conner Kent, two characters who are greatly missed by DC fans.

One clon of his son with one HUMAN part? nothing surprising that Oz kidnapped him..

-Geoff Johns, who is the architect of "Rebirth" (and writer of Doomsday Clock) loves the original Conner Kent.

-When it comes to Conner Kent, Geoff Johns seems to get what he wants. At the time, DC had established that Conner was a clone of Superman and … some unknown human. In his letter to the Superboy staff, Johns said: "Now for some suggestions … I think I know who Superboy is a clone of. How about Lex Luthor? All the pieces fit, and it would have great ramifications."

The answer DC published to Johns' inquiry was that no, Lex Luthor was not the source of Superboy's human DNA.

In one of the first storylines in the series explored the source of Conner Kent's human DNA. Under Johns' pen, it was Lex Luthor. The Conner Kent fan in Geoff Johns got what he wanted.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2017 at 01:25 AM.

BANNED

I wonder how things would have been different if lex was stated to be the human donor for Kon BEFORE Geoffs retcon? How would the original Kon deal with it and move forward,and how the characters might have interacted differently.

Geoff could have kept lex in the dark and just said his "spy" at Cadmus used his DNA without him knowing,that way he could still act totally shocked when he found out there was a clone made.

Guess will never know,thanks Geoff.instead of using things from the past that you could have twisted to fit your need for lex,you went the easy and destructive way.

BANNED

I know Kon has fans of different versions of him so I wonder what will make those fans happy,as in what do you want to see in a new Kon? I want a mix of all of them myself,but i want to hear what you all want,and want to see how different they might be based on what version you like

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I know Kon has fans of different versions of him so I wonder what will make those fans happy,as in what do you want to see in a new Kon? I want a mix of all of them myself,but i want to hear what you all want,and want to see how different they might be based on what version you like
    1- Pre-Flashpoint history intact.

2- Kon's secret ID- Conner Kent with his personality more in line with the Kessel version of the character. Brash, girl crazy ,impetuous and a little abrasive at times. Basically wears his Johns Pre-Flashpoint costume, minus the S shield and add in the leather jacket and sunglasses. This would honor his history and keep him from being Clark-lite in his secret ID.

3- Supernova - He's overdue to be "Nitewinged". Find a way to fold in a more controlled version of the solar flare power. Imagine if he expelled all the solar energy with force and then was able to telekinetically absorb it back into himself without losing any of it. Using his TK he could output smaller amounts of solar energy to repower weakened/solar depleted Kryptonians like Clark or Kara or Jon in an emergency. Have him be a bit more serious/mature in his costumed identity to reflect his character growth.

4 - Costume - I'd go with a version of his second costume but add thin gold piping between the reds and blues. Make the reds a darker crimson color and add black t the S shield where the yellow was.

5 - Put him back in Hawaii , It was a unique and visually interesting location. Maybe give him his own smaller fortress inside a volcano.

6 - Jon - Conner should be very protective of Jon like an older brother/ young uncle. Jon would look up to Conner. They share Krypto.

7- Get him back together with Tim, Cassie and Bart.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 10-19-2017 at 05:48 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post

3- Supernova - He's overdue to be "Nitewinged".
    If he did end up becoming Supernova, I'd be disappointed if it didn't lead to interaction with the Carter family.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Basically, get him back to the place he was at right before Flashpoint. Conner's growing love of a slower life in Smallville was fantastic character growth and I always thought that was a key facet that separated him from his two fathers. They left Smallville for the big city to make new lives for themselves, while Conner found that Smallville was where he belonged. In my head canon, I like the idea that he'd be the one to inherit the Kent farm some day.

Fantastic Member TruthAndJustice's Avatar

2- Kon's secret ID- Conner Kent with his personality more in line with the Kessel version of the character. Brash, girl crazy ,impetuous and a little abrasive at times. Basically wears his Johns Pre-Flashpoint costume, minus the S shield and add in the leather jacket and sunglasses. This would honor his history and keep him from being Clark-lite in his secret ID.

3- Supernova - He's overdue to be "Nitewinged". Find a way to fold in a more controlled version of the solar flare power. Imagine if he expelled all the solar energy with force and then was able to telekinetically absorb it back into himself without losing any of it. Using his TK he could output smaller amounts of solar energy to repower weakened/solar depleted Kryptonians like Clark or Kara or Jon in an emergency. Have him be a bit more serious/mature in his costumed identity to reflect his character growth.

4 - Costume - I'd go with a version of his second costume but add thin gold piping between the reds and blues. Make the reds a darker crimson color and add black t the S shield where the yellow was.

5 - Put him back in Hawaii , It was a unique and visually interesting location. Maybe give him his own smaller fortress inside a volcano.

6 - Jon - Conner should be very protective of Jon like an older brother/ young uncle. Jon would look up to Conner. They share Krypto.

I suspect when Bart comes back he won't be staying in the 21st century very long. We already have two Flashes (Wally ain't gonna be dead for long) a Kid Flash, other villainous speedsters, and Jay Garrick is eventually coming back. Bart's gonna go back to the 31st century (if he's not there already) and be in the Legion. And eventually there will be an LOSH comic again. (How many years has it been now? Five?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TruthAndJustice View Post
    . And eventually there will be an LOSH comic again. (How many years has it been now? Five?)
    4 actually, as of this month, the longest the team has ever been in limbo.

Superboy has always been my favorite comic character. He got me into comics when I was a kid reading Reign of the Supermen. i hope he returns soon.

I like the idea of Nightwining Kon, is about time. And the power twist could be interesting. But the name still is motive of debate.
    I have no problems with the suit andI like the idea of a more close relationship with the Superman family. I want aKon than knows his history but stil like the idea of having fun with his powers. He is going to solve the conflicts in his own way.
    Personally I would start with a Kon-El reborn storyline, with Kon-El traveling to the different places than defined his life: from Hawai to Metropolis to Smallville to Happy Harbour. Rediscovering himself before decide who he is.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin