Got knocked down a lot,but always got back up

BANNED

Lol

Cool bro fight

Fan art

BANNED

Super specs

Family

Question: is this the same thing in your opinion?

BANNED

If Superboy ever comes back, this should be his costume minus the cape.

BANNED

I would take any of these designs and tweak them for my choice

BANNED

The Black Zero model of TTK,where he mimicks supermans strength,speed,durability,heat vision,and super hearing,(and I would add vision also),plus subtle but very powerful TTK extra abilities is the way to go.

I would start kon off thinking he is a clone of superman,coming out of his cloning pod with strength,speed,durability,hearing,infra red,and jumping instead of flying.he would then be told that he is not a clone,but a hybrid with TTK that simulates kryptonian powers,but has other abilities.so he would start to learn how to disassemble things,extend his TTK in shockwaves,freezing ppl to the ground,precision TK directing.he would also gain the ability to touch something and send his TTK out to scan the entire area at super speed,plus have a SUPED up spidey sense (like when he sensed kiva from across the room,and pandora from a distance.lastly he would move into being able to fly,gain vision abilities like superman( or superman blue),block light for invisibility,have heat vision from controlling the particles in front of him,this way he starts with YJ kon like powers at first,moves into Kesel like TTK abilities,then into full on simulating supermans powers and all the cool TTK abilities(minus no touch levitation and force blasts) for a very powerful kryptonian-like and not overly energy wielder powerful TTK powerset.

All powered by TTK,and fueled by the sun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Supermans powers are all internal powers, as in he has super hearing cause his ears are the best,vision cause his eyes are the best,strength because his muscles are the strongest kon is the opposite of this.his powers are all external, they work when they come in contact with outside things.so his TTK works by interacting with things around him.he has super strength when he makes contact,has super senses when he comes in contact,and IMO he should have heat vision by coming in contact with the particles in front of his eyes.

His TK field is sensitive to things,that's why he feels evil across a room or how he can touch the ground and sense things a mile away, and hear things and see things.

His only internal power should be being a solar battery which should be flawed,after so long t starts killing him.this problem would be solved by wearing a solar suit just like the one on the YJ show, color it black, make all the lines red, and give him fingerless gloves, either red or black.
    Clone that mimics supermans powers with his TTK.

That should be what they go with,add the who or how later,but for those who google him this is pretty much what they see and think anyway.

His TTK mimics supermans "brick","super senses",and heat vision with his TTK that is how he pe receives and manipulates the world around him.
    The Geoff kon fans want a Superboy that has the powers of superman

The lobdell kon fans want a TK powerhouse with cool sensory powers

The kesel kon fans want his TTK to be touch,with cool abilities coming from that

The Smallville kon fans see a kon with kryptonian powers and extra TK

The tiny titans kon fans see kryptonian powers

The YJ kon fans see a flawed kon

You have to please all of these factions if you want one big huge fanbase,why do you think other fans don't have issues like kon does?

All his powers are from TTK
    They simulate supermans powers to any bystanders
    They work totally different in everyway than supermans does though
    He comes off as a brick,not a energy wielded
    He has supersenses from his TTK which is sensitive to everything like a huge antena
    He manipulates the particles right in front of his eyes for heat vision, it does not come from inside his body
    He can do other things superman can't,like extending his TTK for shockwaves,locking ppl in place, air bubbles, prescison dismantling, touch super speed area check, invisibility, etc.

This will make everyone happy,do it DC
    I wouldn't mind kon being a clone of superman and Lois, after she got the brainiac upgrade, that way they can say that is why kon has psionic versions of all supermans powers,plus why his consciousness/TTK can pick up so much.

Jon is a hybrid, kon is the next step into a psychic construct.i think they are gonna have kon go back to being a hybrid, that's why that clone body is still around IMO.it even has "sorta" the same flaw that the Geoff kon had pre 52.i just hope they keep all his powers TTK,and just let him simulate/mimic a kryptonians powers,instead if giving him a half and half powerset that doesn't make much sense.
    The Black Zero model of TTK,where he mimicks supermans strength,speed,durability,heat vision,and super hearing,(and I would add vision also),plus subtle but very powerful TTK extra abilities is the way to go.

I would start kon off thinking he is a clone of superman,coming out of his cloning pod with strength,speed,durability,hearing,infra red,and jumping instead of flying.he would then be told that he is not a clone,but a hybrid with TTK that simulates kryptonian powers,but has other abilities.so he would start to learn how to disassemble things,extend his TTK in shockwaves,freezing ppl to the ground,precision TK directing.he would also gain the ability to touch something and send his TTK out to scan the entire area at super speed,plus have a SUPED up spidey sense (like when he sensed kiva from across the room,and pandora from a distance.lastly he would move into being able to fly,gain vision abilities like superman( or superman blue),block light for invisibility,have heat vision from controlling the particles in front of him,this way he starts with YJ kon like powers at first,moves into Kesel like TTK abilities,then into full on simulating supermans powers and all the cool TTK abilities(minus no touch levitation and force blasts) for a very powerful kryptonian-like and not overly energy wielder powerful TTK powerset.

All powered by TTK,and fueled by the sun

Reposted together for myself.

How I would change each kon(quick ideas)

Kesel- make his TTK field sensitive to the world around him for super senses,and learn to manipulate particles for heat vision,invisibility etc

Geoff- make all his powers STAY TTK,no half and half crap.mimic the powers while still having "tactile" TK abilities

Smallvile- make his powers mutate more into ALL TTK powers.drop the no touch TK stuff for more tactile abilities

Tiny titans- any sign of TTK would be nice,not asking for much

Lobdell- get rid off all no touch TTK abilities,make them all tactile.simulate supermans powers,plus Kesel/Lobdell TTK abilities.make him a solar battery again,BUT with a slow absorption flaw,so he isn't over powered,and can be reduced in power to YJ tv show levels when running low on energy

YJ tv show- make his powers ALL TTK,don't care if he doesn't know for awhile.keep him jumping,and only give him some extra tactile TK abilities( touch shockwaves,freezing ppl,disassembly,and touch scan).then find out he was mutated into TTK,but also his one internal power being a solar battery is flawed,and that's why he can't fly,have heat vision,more vision powers,extra TTK abilities).he wears a all black version of his solar suit to collect solar energy better,the grey lines will be all red,and he will wear the black fingerless gloves.

Give him a mix of Kesel and YJ tv show personalities,which would work together well IMO.

Wear a leather jacket,because he is cool like that
    Last edited by stephens2177; 06-01-2014 at 06:12 AM.

A question for Superboy fans (figured this was a good thread to ask)

What is your favorite version of Superboy? I haven't had much exposure to Superboy but I really enjoy his YJ (animated series) version

I started reading Kuder's run on the current Superboy series, and while I miss Kon (I saw a decent amount of Kon in the Superman series and when I read the beginning of the New 52 Teen Titans) and prefer him to Jon, I am enjoying these ending issues to the New 52 Superboy series

Spectacular Member

Half Lex/Superman Superboy.

BANNED

Anybody notice the changes Jorge made? I found 4

Amazing Member

It's depressing seeing the real Conner in that image.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    A question for Superboy fans (figured this was a good thread to ask)

What is your favorite version of Superboy? I haven't had much exposure to Superboy but I really enjoy his YJ (animated series) version

I started reading Kuder's run on the current Superboy series, and while I miss Kon (I saw a decent amount of Kon in the Superman series and when I read the beginning of the New 52 Teen Titans) and prefer him to Jon, I am enjoying these ending issues to the New 52 Superboy series
    My favorite version Pre-52 was the Kessel and Johns version. NU52, I will only take probably Kon with the way his Powers are now. I hate how ppl want to change him again, like him needing solar energy, and that's a step backwards. Kons Powers now are really good. I love that this Superboy is super-intelligent, and has to use his brains to use his Powers sometimes. that's what makes NU52 Kon=Superboy unique.

Question will be, how stupid is DC to not bring back Kon=Superboy over the stupid mass Murdering Jon Kent that should've never come into continuity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    It's depressing seeing the real Conner in that image.

If that's Pre-52 Conner, that they did a sloppy job on drawing him, because Kon/Conner was pretty much 18 and had muscles that were close to Supermans. What're these pics from. I hate to ask. They probably destroyed everything Kon, and that would make me hate DC more, as i haven't been buying their books. The Green Lantern books are about the only good 52 books.

Stephens, plz tell me me..... Is it over for Pre-52 and NU52 Kon/Conner???

BANNED

The pic on the left is the actual last page of issue 32 last month,the one on the right was the artist going back and tweaking the pic to make the superboys more like their pre 52 counterparts,the cool looking hooded kon now looks like Geoffs version,the shaved headed SB looks like the Kesel version in all ways now.

I have been a fan of every version of the kon superboy,and supported every version of the character,but I'm to the point now that I have my own version floating around in my head which is a combination of many if the other versions.i don't think you (warrior10) would like my version now,but I guess there is enough Kon's now that we all have one we can like.

Btw kon is back and in a new body by the end of this weeks issue 33,so hopefully first he will live past the last page of next months last issue,then he will be fixed enough to be used in the future.

Astonishing Member

90s Superboy fans rejoice!

Woooooooooooo!