Page 120 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2335

Injustice 2 #45

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Injustice 2 #45

Holy crap YES

BANNED

So I read Injustice earlier today,and it was cool seeing Kon fly in full speed ahead into danger,even though he knows Amazo is out of his weight class.

The classic suit has gotten pretty torn up already,so I'm ASSuming he will go to another suit,or die,or both.

And that should move him into the 2nd season Young Justice suit,but with a black leather jacket and shades.

All he needs is TTK and "this" Kon would be my go to kon.

It really sucks I have to get Kon fix from the sadistic Injustice universe.

BANNED

Did anybody see this scene with Cable and think of Kon using a mix of YJ show physical might and comic TTK to block?

It was probably just me.

But I can see Kon like this.cable has impressive cybernetic implants already,but when you add his TK he is a beast,same for Kon if you go the mix and match idea of having YJ Kon and original Kon amalgamated.

BTW what would be everyone's preferred way of explaining his physical powers.

A) half an half,so consistent lower levels
    B) half and half,same levels as a Kryptonian,but not able to sustain their levels of endurance
    C) genetically engineered to be as close to a Kryptonian as possible,and having some powers like heat vision and super hearing,but not deciphering enough to give all the powers.

I just want a YJ superboy,Black Zero,and new 52 TTK senses type powerset,is that so hard to do for me? Lol

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    So I read Injustice earlier today,and it was cool seeing Kon fly in full speed ahead into danger,even though he knows Amazo is out of his weight class.

The classic suit has gotten pretty torn up already,so I'm ASSuming he will go to another suit,or die,or both.

And that should move him into the 2nd season Young Justice suit,but with a black leather jacket and shades.

All he needs is TTK and "this" Kon would be my go to kon.

It really sucks I have to get Kon fix from the sadistic Injustice universe.
    Do writers even remember his TTK? I don't remember him using it when he had the black shirt and jeans. Even the YJ version didn't have it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Do writers even remember his TTK? I don't remember him using it when he had the black shirt and jeans. Even the YJ version didn't have it.
    Never had it on the show(but I would LOVE it if they let him use it in the next season),but he has used it in his "Geoff" look,BUT it's usually generic and so "here and there" that it barely resembles the real TTK deal

BANNED

Hey I hope NEXT WEEK the injustice version of Kon actually gets to get up off the ground,cause this week he was just laying there in 2 panels unconscious.

Hopefully he can have sometime with Kara,before they kill him off ugh

Thumbs up

Is something SAD that Action Comics 1000 is almost here and we donīt know nothing about Kon...

I think that... We will not see him appearing in that special issue..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-11-2018 at 01:19 PM.

BANNED

Hey look kon is alive to be killed off later in the Injustice universe

free picture hosting sites
    Last edited by stephens2177; 03-14-2018 at 09:29 AM.

BANNED

Seeing that JL lineup gets a lil optimistic about a new YJ or TT series with a mix of popular comic YJ/TT and popular YJ/TT tv shows lineups.we might actually get the YJ4 back.

Fingers crossed,but its DC,so I'm keepingy expectations very low.

BANNED

Kon is still alive in the Injustice universe (for now),and he is acting very classic superman

Kon always will live in the hearts ofhis fans. (That sound so corny,but still).
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Kon always will live in the hearts ofhis fans. (That sound so corny,but still).

Corny yes,but very true,and I wish more kon fans would stop in and say "hey".

How about I just ask Kon fans to update their desired way they would like Kon to be in the DCU?

BANNED

I think kons chances of bendis bringing him back are good,seeing as though he is a teen version of a older character,with extra abilities that make him unique and powerful,sound familiar,it should,it's miles Morales.Hell they even wear the same colors.

So Kon will be bendis's new miles,but on a SUPER level.he will have Cassie instead of Gwen,instead of Ganke he will have Simon,and his parental issues won't be a mom and dad,but 2 dad's(which duh are just lame,and just donors).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So artist Marcio Takara just posted this on twitter...

what could this be, probably just a sketch https://twitter.com/marcio_takara/st...13958529060864
    Is SUPERBOOOOYY... I saw this in TT apppreciation..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-27-2018 at 03:48 AM.