Page 130 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2335
    BANNED

spoilers:

how to delete yahoo mail account
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Never has someone grabbing a leather jacket hyped me up so much .
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Never has someone grabbing a leather jacket hyped me up so much .
    end of spoilers

Damn did it get me 2 lol.i can't wait to see how they play his personality/attitude,and what his powerset will be.

I wonder if they mixed his dna origin up,or are gonna go strictly with 1 version

You are too fast, I am watching the film now.. But Kon images are here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-21-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Hopefully...
    Activate your blue lantern rings for Kon's return.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    You are too fast, I am watching the film now.. But Kon images are here.
    It was leaked days ago,as soon as I found out I was watching it,and then right after,screenshot it for the collage above.

Remember when I said they need to make all the kon-els into one merged version? This looks like they might try the same thing,cause the DCAU Kon was created by lex,wears the Tron suit,and picked up a leather jacket while having a weird haircut.hopefully they do the same with his powerset,I don't want full TK ugh

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Injustice is really damn good,and it's every week,so you get a lil fix every week,not waiting for a month.

This is where characters really can shine,either all issue or in one cool panel
    I honestly think the "good" Injustice universe would make a better mainstream DCU than the one we have now. It has Conner, the JSA, Johns era Teen Titans. Married Superman with Lois pregnant with a child. Everyone gets something they want! Sadly, it's currently more stable than the mainstream universe right now. If Cyborg was a a member of the TT before joining the JL, it would be perfect.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

spoilers:

how to delete yahoo mail account
    end of spoilers
    I still kind of prefer the white suit he wore in Young Justice myself.
    Assassinate Putin!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I honestly think the "good" Injustice universe would make a better mainstream DCU than the one we have now. It has Conner, the JSA, Johns era Teen Titans. Married Superman with Lois pregnant with a child. Everyone gets something they want! Sadly, it's currently more stable than the mainstream universe right now. If Cyborg was a a member of the TT before joining the JL, it would be perfect.
    Yeah if you took the Injustice universe before joker pushed Superman to where he is now,it would make a perfect DCU going forward.

It is fun every week though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I still kind of prefer the white suit he wore in Young Justice myself.
    Yeah I really love that suit also.just make it all black with the S shield and all the lines red then add the fingerless gloves and it would be perfect.

Then grab that jacket kon

BANNED

Kon getting some attention with a Walmart-exclusive Teen Titans title
    TEEN TITANS GIANT #1

Features the first chapter of a six-part Teen Titans story by Dan Jurgens with art by Scot Eaton, Wayne Faucher and Jim Charalampidis. The Teen Titans' are attacked by a new villain called the Disruptor and the Fearsome Five.

Additional reprint stories include "Super Sons"; "Sideways" and "Teen Titans" stories.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 06-22-2018 at 01:13 AM.

It would make sense for the original story to use the same roster as the reprint.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would make sense for the original story to use the same roster as the reprint.
    Bleeding Cool have more details, the series will reprint Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run, so maybe the cover is promoting that

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...king-superman/

It was leaked days ago,as soon as I found out I was watching it,and then right after,screenshot it for the collage above.

Remember when I said they need to make all the kon-els into one merged version? This looks like they might try the same thing,cause the DCAU Kon was created by lex,wears the Tron suit,and picked up a leather jacket while having a weird haircut.hopefully they do the same with his powerset,I don't want full TK ugh
    I know about this because I heard that here.

About Kon.. When I saw the first Lex experiments in this film I was a little scared thinking that one of them would transform in Kon..

BANNED

You know for a company that doesn't want to use kon-El in the main DCU they sure use him any every other form,
    Injustice series
    This 100 page giant which will have more eyes on it then any comic in a LCS
    TITANS tv show maybe
    Young justice tv show
    The death of superman,and the next Reign movie
    Anymore that i can't remember?

That is a lot of places for a lot of eyes to see kon,when DC has been pushing jon (which should be pushed)in the main universe. I do love that BOTH kon and jon are both on the cover,wish it was together in the same pic.

Now to make sure all these different versions of Kon-el that are big used getting lined up and are recognized as the same kon,that's when he will 'make it' and be back for good