Page 133 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2335

Monaghan sounds a little older then this Superboy looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I said this in another thread, but I'm really hoping the films ends with Connor being raised by Lois and Clark
    That would be a little weird.

Not that I mind them having a relationship, but not like where they raise Conner like Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I said this in another thread, but I'm really hoping the films ends with Connor being raised by Lois and Clark
    Most probably he will end in the Kent farm, in Smallville.
    (OT: What intrigues me is the reference to Hal Jordan. I mean, will they dare to set up Emerald Twilight?)
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Most probably he will end in the Kent farm, in Smallville.
    (OT: What intrigues me is the reference to Hal Jordan. I mean, will they dare to set up Emerald Twilight?)
    I thought it was noticeable that he's the only member of the League to be confirmed back in this.

Kon93

He has lex luthors eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    He has lex luthors eyes
    I’ve always wanted him to have Lex’s green eyes in the comics.

Kon93

Should he be drawn with green eyes from this point forward across all media, and especially the comics, now that he has lexs eyes in the Reign movie?

Should he be drawn with green eyes from this point forward across all media, and especially the comics, now that he has lexs eyes in the Reign movie?
    I noticed that as well when I first saw images coming out. He was always meant to be a copy of Kal so I would be against the green eyes. Heck Brainiac mentioned he had Kal's eyes. It kinda works here since its more a grayish color and doesn't create a clash color wise.

All-New Member

I really wish we could get some kind of news on when or even if they are gonna bring Kon back. I’d love to see him come back slightly older, 20-21 and starring in Adventure Comics with Jon and Krypto. Him have a big brother relationship with Jon and him being a mentor to Jon. You could give him Superman’s suit from the Lous and Clark mini, think he could rock the black and silver. Maybe he takes the name The Guardian in honor of Jim Harper from his Cadmus days.

Kon93

It's amazing to me how in the same small span of time we got the young justice season 3 and the Reign of the Supermen sneak peaks, and I loved seeing Both versions of SB.

Mighty Member

One Idea which I would love to see in Rebirth or in a new Re-Start:

Barrys Creation of Flashpoint trapped Pre-Flashpoint Conner,Cassie,Tim,Starfire,Bart,Raven,Lorena,Stati c etc. in the Speedforce.
    There they were confronted with the worst moments of their lives (like you see in the Series). initally they hoped that their mentors will free them, but nothing happened.
    They get older and can also watch what happened during NEW52.
    Then at the End of NEW52 also NEW52 Kon El get trapped in the Speedforce-BUT the Place was already occupied by Pre-Flashpoint Kon El.

So Kon El of Pre-Flashpoint and Kon El of NEW52 transform in a new version of Kon El, who is 65% Kryptonian (of 2 the Superman of NEW52 and Superman of Pre-Flaspoint, so he has two different Supermans DNA) 10% other Alien DNA (like NEW52 Superboy, Green Martian or Wraiths DNA) (Wraith would be nice because he absorbed 10 times more Sunlight than Superman did, Green Martian would be nice because of the strong Psychokinetic Powers).

I like then that he can go to Cassie and reunite with her in the Speedforce, the 2 getting a child, who is born inside the Speedforce.

Then as the walls of Speedforce are weakened Kon El can take them down and escape with his team.

So he can get the Title of Indominus Superman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. LOOK:

-BRUTAAL of Earth 2: He has the same colors (red and black) who Kon El wears on his shirt and Face, Hairs etc. look more like Kon El than Kal El.
    or
    -there was one Promotional Pic of Reign of Superman with Cyborg Superman,Eradicator,Kon El and Doomsday, on this picture Eradicator had only a skin-tight Outfit on, he was like 300 pounds of muscles with sunglasses on.
    So like this Eradicator Pic,not the Eradicator who was finally in the comics.

2. POWERS (Based on H'EL)

-Full Kryptonian Powers, but stronger, faster than Kal El
    -Full TK (like H'El has) (including TTK) so he has the Possibility to do all what Kon El of NEW52,Kon El of Pre-Flashpoint and H'El could do
    -Telepathy
    -Constructing Psychokinetic Objects like H'El did
    -Super-Intelligence on Jor-El/Lex Luthor Level

3. CHARACTER

-Mix of Luthor, Jor-El, Kal-El, Pre-Flaspoint Kon El and Martha Kent.
    All the people who influenced, mentored him.

4. Family

-I would love to see him as father, especially because he had never the chance to be a baby or kid. And I would love to see him having a child and marrying Cassandra, with Tim and Bart as the Best Men.

Cassie choosing Donna and Kara as Maids of Honor and Diana and Kal El guarding over the ceremony.

5. Profession

Scientist like Jor El, Lex Luthor and focused on Genetic, Biology, Technic, because of his Heritage.

6. Place in Team

I like that he had to grew up in the Speedforce very fast and now he is the leader together with Cassie and Tim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM:

San Francisco with Cassie and Kon El living in Hawaii (Kon El lived for a while in Hawaii).

MEMBERS:

Kon El,Tim,Bart,Cassie,Static,Bombshell,Raven,Starfire ,Miss Martian,Traci 13,Aquagirl 2 (Lorena), Cassandra Cain
    (the adult Pre-Flashpoint Versions except for Kon El in his Indominus Form).

I would also love to see Cassie growing up, taking over a Armor like in NEW52 (but not her Powers based on it), Sword, Shield like Diana.
    I like that Cassandra becoming stronger than Donna, because of her divine heritage and she taking over a metal, like the flaming sword formed of the metal, given by the God Hephaistos.

I like that they also have a good relationship with Zeus and Hera, Hera kind of adopting their Kid becoming their aunt (falling in love with the Kid, because its long time that she has seen a baby on Olymp).

Kon93

For a origin for himself and his powers I would just say lex after creating bizzaro from just Supermans DNA decided to try to create a clone with his own HUMAN dna, and when he did it mutated the bio field into a consciously controlled tactile TK. Then go from there

For a origin for himself and his powers I would just say lex after creating bizzaro from just Supermans DNA decided to try to create a clone with his own HUMAN dna, and when he did it mutated the bio field into a consciously controlled tactile TK. Then go from there
    That's how I visalize his origins but the bio-field being converted into a telekinetic field seems interesting (I think he has both fields, I think). It would make him a bit different from Superman, I would say instead of being a telekinetic field it could be a psionic field where not only he could simulate semi-invulnerabilty he surround himself in psychic energy which could allow him to develop tactile telepathy and a psychometric ability to learn and understand everything about a person, place or thing by remotely studying their aura (Superman also has the ability to see people's auras). I think with his creation as an artifical hybrid, he does not possess full kryptonian powers but his mutation grants him powers that operates both similar and dissimilar from Superman.

I have my own headcanon as to why Kon-El has tactile telekinetic powers, I think that the reason why he has psionic powers was because that his artificial birth allows him to intuitively access corners of his powers that his genetic 'father' (Superman) might never have even considered, since Superman has untapped potential for psionic power. I see Superman's DNA as being too advanced and too complex for scientists to clone and they cannot create a Kryptonian clone that is identical to Superman in every way, Bizzarro has opposite elemental powers because he is a genetically altered kryptonian (imperfect clone) or was let out too early, and Superboy is a hybrid creation (but also could be considered an imperfect clone), he may have 50% Kryptonian DNA but it may not be an exact duplicate of Superman because of his highly advanced & complex genetic structure hence why he has TTK powers.

Kon93

His TTK field is the bio field, but can do way more, that was the premise back then. Supermans bio field gives him that thin layer of invulnerability thst kept his suit in 1 piece flight,heat vision, super senses, and the ability to dial it up to 11.SBs TTK field would give him a thin layer of invulnerability, flight, dial up to 11,but only if he focuses, heat vision, but also take it farther into a intensified heat aura, and super senses, but because the field was separated and turned into a consciously controlled field his act different, like new 52s superboy, as a pure energy type senses instead of attached to his bodies natural senses,and could be a reason why x-ray sense was used in the 1 million issue during his original run.Turning the bio field into a TTK field also lets him do all that cool stuff the original SB could do, plus newer things like invisibility.

Bizzaros heat and cold abilities were warped
    Cir-els solar energy was warped into red sun energy
    Jons energy is unstable and has no limits
    All changes made to the bio field, by adding or changing Supermans bio field.

Superman without the bio field would be how Smallville 1st season and young justice superboys powers were portrayed like, without the hokeyness or watered downers.
    Last edited by Kon93; 08-18-2018 at 10:42 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Here's a fun little thought: Conner wouldn't have a belly button/navel. He'd need to have been born rather than made to have one of those since that's the site where the umbilical cord used to be. Certain versions of Bizarro would have one (specifically the ones made with a duplicate ray or Bizarro plague from All Star (though it'd likely be on his back or something)). Conner was specifically created and then force grown in what seemed to be a nutrient bath from what I can tell.

I wonder if they'll think to add in such a detail when he comes back?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Here's a fun little thought: Conner wouldn't have a belly button/navel. He'd need to have been born rather than made to have one of those since that's the site where the umbilical cord used to be. Certain versions of Bizarro would have one (specifically the ones made with a duplicate ray or Bizarro plague from All Star (though it'd likely be on his back or something)). Conner was specifically created and then force grown in what seemed to be a nutrient bath from what I can tell.

I wonder if they'll think to add in such a detail when he comes back?
    We actually see that he doesn't in the World's Collide crossover with Milestone characters,he shows it off lol.