Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2335
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Thanks for the link Midnighter, I appreciate it.

I'm not reading Bendis SUPERMAN (not because of Bendis either) but I'm hoping people will let me know hear when Kon appears so I can pick up that issue (or those issues!)

Cheers.

James.

Well we had Injustice for Conner appearances,but he is now snuggly placed in the future with the Legion,atleast until the 3rd game or series comes out,cause he wasnt in the last game,but now we have nowhere to see any version of SB

But we have young Justice season 3 and reign of the Supermen both next year,so animation is all we have,until DC brings him back, hopefully with his YJ friends,and hopefully doesn't screw it up...this next time

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Was looking for any Reign SB fanart, this is what I found, kinda reminds me of this >
    This whole universe a guy on deviantart recreated,had SB with the lex green eyes.
    I love it when he has the same eye color as Lex.

Kon93

More reign of the Supermen fan art for SB

Kon93

This 1 is awesome, because it has both YJ and Reign versions together the way I see how it should be

BANNED

Young Justice: Outsiders tie-in comic by Greg Wiesman and Christopher Jones coming in 2019 exclusive to DC Universe

https://www.newsarama.com/42154-youn...man-jones.html

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

DorARWNV4AEWzBI.jpg

We have now been informed that this is the new Brian Bendis line at DC Comics. From the man who co-created Miles Morales, the Ultimate Spider-Man and Riri Williams, Ironheart, comes Wonder Comics.
    An in-continuity teen-character imprint at DC Comics.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...-twins-dial-h/

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    DorARWNV4AEWzBI.jpg

We have now been informed that this is the new Brian Bendis line at DC Comics. From the man who co-created Miles Morales, the Ultimate Spider-Man and Riri Williams, Ironheart, comes Wonder Comics.
    An in-continuity teen-character imprint at DC Comics.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...-twins-dial-h/
    Holy crap 90s Kon! This is the best news I’ve heard this week. Damn I’m so happy to my boy wearing his duds again. I hope Bendis does a good job but just having Kon back in continuity makes me happy.

Kon93

Wow just wow

But

I actually would have liked SB to keep moving forward from the last time we saw him on that water tower in his pre flashpoint series. He could have easily moved back to Hawaii, dressed differently, got a actual personality with attitude to spare, and still been himself.

And what about all that kryptonian power development, if we go ONLY by looks he is back to his TTK only abilities, which means all the fans of Geoff's Conner,YJ show, and Smallville season 11 fans won't see their Conner.

And powers are easy, while Jon gets all his fast, SB gets all his slow, gaining new kryptonian powers and power levels, just add TACTILE TK (a lil from the lobdell version and a LOT from his original version) it's that easy.

Probably gonna look and feel a lot like the Reign of the Supermen AU movie version

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Like I said in the Bendis thread, dude's gonna go from most "controversial" Superman run in recent memory to the guy that brought Conner back, made the first Daily Planet DCU event, focused on Lois, Clark, and Jimmy as reporters in said event, possibly gave Jimmy Olsen a book/larger role, and possibly set up for a Lois book. Expect the guy to pick up a lot of DC fans from this, and I gotta say I'm happy for him.

As far as Superboy specifically goes,

- I love the crap out of that costume. Dig the boots and the shoulder patch most of all.

- This officially settles the debate on what age the Young Justice kids will be. They'll all remain teens.

- Keep in mind that Bendis is doing the Leviathan event (the Superman/Daily Planet event) that deals with all of the secret organizations in DC, so maybe check that out to see some details on Cadmus and possibly Superboy.

- More reason why Bendis will likely leave Jon as a 10 year old. He's already making a whole teen imprint with a teen Superboy, so it's unlikely that he'll have two teen Superboys running around.

- Also looks like Bendis like with Spider-Man has more than enough confidence in both heroes sharing a name. In fact, over at Marvel he embraced it pretty hard, so probably expect both Jon and Kon to share the name.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Holy **** SB has been given a big ass fanart type reimagined 1st suit. Spikes on his jacket and spikey belt,thin yellow belts just flying everywhere, knee pads, looks like tall socks with shoes with big yellow shoestrings, a yellow line separating his red from blue around the waist, I think there might be something hanging from his hip, fingerless red gloves, red patches on each side of the jacket. Amongst other things. They might have had just a lil to much fun redesigning him lol.

Plz use the same Rebirth scheme of younger bodies, but all the memories for him, I don't want to lose his development over the years, when I know I'm already losing his bigger tougher size.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Holy crap 90s Kon! This is the best news I’ve heard this week. Damn I’m so happy to my boy wearing his duds again. I hope Bendis does a good job but just having Kon back in continuity makes me happy.
    Yeah. I mean it could be too much to ask but I would love to see him using his TTK to go with his retro look. I guess they can keep the Johns origin if they don't have him sit on the stoop and groan about being half Oprah half Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Like I said in the Bendis thread, dude's gonna go from most "controversial" Superman run in recent memory to the guy that brought Conner back, made the first Daily Planet DCU event, focused on Lois, Clark, and Jimmy as reporters in said event, possibly gave Jimmy Olsen a book/larger role, and possibly set up for a Lois book. Expect the guy to pick up a lot of DC fans from this, and I gotta say I'm happy for him.

As far as Superboy specifically goes,

- I love the crap out of that costume. Dig the boots and the shoulder patch most of all.

- This officially settles the debate on what age the Young Justice kids will be. They'll all remain teens.
    Wait for the Teen titans crossover.

- Keep in mind that Bendis is doing the Leviathan event (the Superman/Daily Planet event) that deals with all of the secret organizations in DC, so maybe check that out to see some details on Cadmus and possibly Superboy.
    That would be interesting. Specially considering than Bendis already brought back the original version of Guardian.

- More reason why Bendis will likely leave Jon as a 10 year old. He's already making a whole teen imprint with a teen Superboy, so it's unlikely that he'll have two teen Superboys running around.

- Also looks like Bendis like with Spider-Man has more than enough confidence in both heroes sharing a name. In fact, over at Marvel he embraced it pretty hard, so probably expect both Jon and Kon to share the name.

That never has been a problem at DC. WIth the several Flash, Green Lanterns, Batmen Supermen and Wonder Women around at the same time, two Superboys operating at the same time is not a big deal.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

CONNER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I actually love the retro nineties look. Especially the yellow around the shield. Very Earth One. The knee patches look kind of dumb. But a T-shirt and jeans is not a "costume". I wonder how they'll incorporate him back into continuity. They kind of already established he never existed in the Rebirth universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

Kon93

Ok so everyone was made younger for the new 52,some old memories popped up after Rebirth, so what my theory is "at the moment" is that Kon got the younger Manhattan effect but also got a retcon so that he was a part of dick and Wally's generation. That would make it possible for him to be around back then, then add the younger self and no memories.

So he will he be retconned to be a part of dicks generation (like the YJ shows universe),then time goes on, and befriends and starts YJ with Tim and Bart. Remember he couldn't age for awhile in his old series, that can be how he got from dicks generation to Tim's generation with no problems. Sins of youth was during Tim's generation and when SB started aging again. So then he gets bigger and has more kryptonian powers. Manhattan happens and POOF SB gets put younger and with no memories of anything before now.

Sounds good to me

Drop the spikes dudes