Page 140 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2335
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lobdell's version isn't for me from the (admittedly) very little I've read about it.

I was thinking "outside/before New 52" stuff.
    There is still plenty out there for you,kesel superboy series,and YJ for pre Geoff conner,and all the TT trades,plus adventure comics,and the lemire superboy series right before flashpoint. I'm hoping for more original kon trades myself

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lobdell's version isn't for me from the (admittedly) very little I've read about it.

I was thinking "outside/before New 52" stuff.
    There’s the original 90s Superboy run and PAD’s Young Justice which star Kon in his more carefree persona. Then comes Johns TT run where Kon gets the human name “Conner” and becomes half Luthor, which gets followed up in Infinite Crisis and then Johns Adventure Comics run.

Kon93

Guess what's in SBs holster? I'm going with super specs.

Btw I think because DCs full potential versions of SB has full kryptonian,levitating TK,and powerful micro vibrational senses,they should have a young SB with YJ show kryptonian levels of power,90s kesel TTK,and have to touch things to sense things instantly.

Kon93

Well look where SB is,and look what he is doing

is Connor still part with lex luthor's dna?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Connor still part with lex luthor's dna?
    Doesn't say,BUT he is being presented to the press and public by lex,and he is wearing a Lexcorp jacket.plus his eyes are lexs color,not clarks.so I'm gonna guess yes.

If he is this will definitely be a new version,a version that tries to update the origin,when we have Geoff TT and YJ shows connEr differently than the original origin

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post

I want that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Oooh....Glossy logo.

Kon93

I hope we get some more YJ pages,even if they are rough drafts,I want to see more of the feel for this book.

Any new Bendis comments,either on his Twitter or interviews about SB?

Astonishing Member

Well, in this interview, Bendis mention a Conner Kent mini-series:

https://www.thecomiclounge.com/singl...onquer-the-DCU

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Well, in this interview, Bendis mention a Conner Kent mini-series:

https://www.thecomiclounge.com/singl...onquer-the-DCU
    Yeah that's good news,it means atleast he gives a care about the characters enough that he thinks they need more attention to be fleshed out.

I know its spoiler territory,but I really want to know anything about this SB,I mean he could be SB in look only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Yeah that's good news,it means atleast he gives a care about the characters enough that he thinks they need more attention to be fleshed out.

I know its spoiler territory,but I really want to know anything about this SB,I mean he could be SB in look only.
    Well he does seem to have history with Impulse at least since Bart remembers him even if Tim, Clark, and Lex don’t. We’ll see how much of his history is brought back, whether Johns stuff still happened or not.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well he does seem to have history with Impulse at least since Bart remembers him even if Tim, Clark, and Lex don’t. We’ll see how much of his history is brought back, whether Johns stuff still happened or not.

I'm thinking it did(my opinion) and I think they will take it to the next level.lex actually a part of SBs coming out,and development.

Really though they need to find a way to mix the YJ origin and powerset with the original kesel origin and powerset to really do SB justice now.

And if he had the mix he should have tactile senses,because it is a touch/feel sense to the extreme,which doesn't get used much by the other SUPERs.

No clue on how his history may be now. He's clearly called Conner which isn't a name he received before living with the Kents. It was right after Kelly's run and immediately before John's. We first find out about it in Batgirl with Cass Cain making a trip to Smallville. He's still wearing the Kelly run outfit. Of course history will be loose so they be only going with broad stokes. Still I'm excited.