Page 142 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2335
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Well lori luthor and conner would be something like cousins but in the past jeft lemire suggested a romance between them In any case nowadays it is common to see courtships and marriages between cousins
    Plz God no kissing cousins

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Well, we need to wait and see.

Flashpoint not just deaged people, but a new timeline was created. And a part of this new timeline was lost and forgotten.

I don't think Superboy was wiped from the imeline by Manhattan.

I suspect Superboy existed during the "forgotten years" of the new timeline, but he was trapped on Gemworld.

But if they erased all the years that SB was active wouldn't that mean pretty much the same that he was erased,even inadvertently?

I hope gemworld time shenanigans is a good reason for him to not he around and the missing time to be why no one knows who he is(besides bart).

And I wouldn't mind them freezing his age either,along as they make him capable of intelligence and maturity,and fill out his powerset with YJ shows powerset plus original 90s TTK,and new 52s tactile senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They’ll ignore him. Why wouldn’t they? Honestly is there any benefit to spend time trying to reconcile New 52 Kon with classic Kon? It was a mess reconciling Supes, I have no desire to revisit that. Bring Kon back, give me the basics of what his origin is and let’s move on.

The only way they should bring him back is as Match,and use the same reason for his TK to be more advanced that they used back in the original series.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Do yall think they're gong to address the old New52 Kon or just pretend like he didn't happen?
    they are going to ignore that stage as if there had never been general Superboy and the teen titans in new 52 were a disaster

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    But if they erased all the years that SB was active wouldn't that mean pretty much the same that he was erased,even inadvertently?
    It would be pretty similar. The difference will be with Wally and Bart, since they (at least, Wally) have certain notion of Pre-Flashpoint timeline.

I really doubt Conner will have notion of Pre-Flashpoint timeline.

I hope gemworld time shenanigans is a good reason for him to not he around and the missing time to be why no one knows who he is(besides bart).

And I wouldn't mind them freezing his age either,along as they make him capable of intelligence and maturity,and fill out his powerset with YJ shows powerset plus original 90s TTK,and new 52s tactile senses.
    I think it's possible Bendis mantain Conner's powers. However, I don't think Bendis will mantain his maturity.

YJ clearly wants to deevelop young heroes, so Conner will surely be emotionally and mentally a teenager.

Kon93

they are going to ignore that stage as if there had never been general Superboy and the teen titans in new 52 were a disaster

I hope so,just give SB the tactile senses,and move forward with the new version.

It would be pretty similar. The difference will be with Wally and Bart, since they (at least, Wally) have certain notion of Pre-Flashpoint timeline.

I really doubt Conner will have notion of Pre-Flashpoint timeline.

It depends on when he went to gemworld I bet.if he went before Manhattan screwed with time,he will remember,if after,it will be all the new timeline.
    I think it's possible Bendis mantain Conner's powers. However, I don't think Bendis will mantain his maturity.

YJ clearly wants to deevelop young heroes, so Conner will surely be emotionally and mentally a teenager.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its obvious they are going for fun with this version,but I hope he has room to grow as a person.

Powerset needs to be YJ show/90s TTK/new 52 tactile senses

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Jorge Jiménez drawing new Conner. Seems like it's a variant cover.

Last edited by Superlad93; 11-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Yeah I can see the appeal in going nuclear, why not? I wonder if they're going to do the same with Cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Jorge Jiménez drawing new Conner. Seems like it's either for a variant cover.

Heh I remember when people made fun of Kon for looking like this, but now we’ve come full circle where that look is back in style. Jimenez art looks great as always.

Jorge Jiménez drawing new Conner. Seems like it's either for a variant cover.

Agreed it's most likely a variant, Jiminez is probably too busy with Justice League to do any more interiors. And whilst I prefer the Johns design (please don't shoot too hard) Jiminez and Gleason have been making this new design look good.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Yeah I can see the appeal in going nuclear, why not? I wonder if they're going to do the same with Cassie.
    Unlike Bart and Kon, Cassie was actually on track for a full rehabilitation by the time Teen Titans ended. I won't be surprised if they keep her around, albeit continuing the attitude adjustment she was going through right at the end there.

On the other hand, Superman Reborn is the perfect excuse to ditch her N52 backstory in much the same way that A Lonely Place of Living used Superman Reborn to restore Tim's pre-Flashpoint origin. With that much of a change, she may in practice have nothing in common with the N52 version of Cassie, even if she's technically still the same person.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Kon93

Jorge Jiménez drawing new Conner. Seems like it's a variant cover.

Maybe this will be the variant cover for YJ #1 that we know is coming from reading it in the solicits.

Kon93

I think they just gave away what the YJ team will be doing in their series in yesterday's DC nation magazine.they said something about being tossed around dimensions and into trouble
    Last edited by Kon93; 11-08-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Kon93

On the DCU app they finally have SBs encyclopedia entry up,and in the origin section this paragraph was there.

--When the 5th Dimensional Imp Mister Mxyzptlk staged a prolonged physical and emotional attack on Superman, the battle resulted in Superman's timeline changing, and in this new reality, the post-FLASHPOINT version of Superboy and all of his adventures never existed. Whether the original Cadmus version of Superboy will reappear remains to be seen.--

So do you think this is definitive that new 52 superbly is gone and forgotten?

Btw not a bad entry overall,but it is does have a few issues I can point out if I wanted 2

Astonishing Member

On the DCU app they finally have SBs encyclopedia entry up,and in the origin section this paragraph was there.

--When the 5th Dimensional Imp Mister Mxyzptlk staged a prolonged physical and emotional attack on Superman, the battle resulted in Superman's timeline changing, and in this new reality, the post-FLASHPOINT version of Superboy and all of his adventures never existed. Whether the original Cadmus version of Superboy will reappear remains to be seen.--

So do you think this is definitive that new 52 superbly is gone and forgotten?

Btw not a bad entry overall,but it is does have a few issues I can point out if I wanted 2
    It seems New 52 Supeyboy is gone and forgotten. I guess it has sense Bendis will probably want to start his Young Justice comic without the New 52 Teen Titans comic story.

What are the issues you found in the entry?
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-08-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Kon93

It seems New 52 Supeyboy is gone and forgotten. I guess it has sense Bendis will probably want to start his Young Justice comic without the New 52 Teen Titans comic story.

What are the issues you found in the entry?

Well I just read it again,and I'm surprised how well versed the person writing the entry know his history.sure it was written in very short form,but they got it all right,which shocks me.

Powerwise it says he might not ever be as powerful as kryptonians,because of his human dna,I do and dont have issues with this statement,cause sure he should be both weaker but also able to do more than they can,which would make him more powerful in some respects.

Said the new 52 kon had telepathic powers,which we saw Jon use a couple times,and no I didn't like it,unless they explain it as a TK way of decoding neural pathways like he might be able to do the same with technology.i would rather they say he has tactile senses,which imo was the best power he portrayed in that version by far.

It also said the new52 version had a genius level intelect,which he did,but I think even this very punk version of SB in the upcoming YJ series should also have this,even if its tucked very deep behind a lot of attitude and teen bravado.

Seeing as though in the entry they say the new 52 kon was erased they still used a pic of him for his thumbnail,which imo was silly because they put his entry on the app AFTER they already announced the new YJ series coming up and could gave easily used the new SB in the thumbnail.

Verdict for the entry is it's really good,and if anybody ever asked me about SB/conner/or kon,I would send them to it.

Well I just read it again,and I'm surprised how well versed the person writing the entry know his history.sure it was written in very short form,but they got it all right,which shocks me.

Powerwise it says he might not ever be as powerful as kryptonians,because of his human dna,I do and dont have issues with this statement,cause sure he should be both weaker but also able to do more than they can,which would make him more powerful in some respects.

Said the new 52 kon had telepathic powers,which we saw Jon use a couple times,and no I didn't like it,unless they explain it as a TK way of decoding neural pathways like he might be able to do the same with technology.i would rather they say he has tactile senses,which imo was the best power he portrayed in that version by far.

It also said the new52 version had a genius level intelect,which he did,but I think even this very punk version of SB in the upcoming YJ series should also have this,even if its tucked very deep behind a lot of attitude and teen bravado.

Seeing as though in the entry they say the new 52 kon was erased they still used a pic of him for his thumbnail,which imo was silly because they put his entry on the app AFTER they already announced the new YJ series coming up and could gave easily used the new SB in the thumbnail.

Verdict for the entry is it's really good,and if anybody ever asked me about SB/conner/or kon,I would send them to it.
    Agreed, especially if they’re making the human doner Lex Luthor.