Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2335

We should probably restrict discussions of Jon to his own thread, and leave this thread to Kon. I’m anticipating Bendis Kon to be more like his pre-Johns self, and in fact I’m expecting that for the rest of the YJ group as well.

Kon93

I wonder if Bendis is planning any curve balls with any personalities with SB,YJ team,or scarJo

What powerset do you guys think Kon will have in the new Regin of the Supermen movie?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    What powerset do you guys think Kon will have in the new Regin of the Supermen movie?

Ok so we all know in the comic story he had TTK,and that's it,but I'm hoping because they already used lex in the movie,and have him with his lex hybrid origin,then they also use the mix of powersets,BUT not go overboard and give him every damn power.i would prefer teenage SB having golden age/YJ show/early season Smallvile Clark type kryptonian powers,and TTK that looks and feels like kesels ,but works like new 52,as in consciously controlling his TTK,not just on until he passes out.also want those damn tactile senses,which lobdell introduced,but was foretold when Joe Kelly had SB dissemble all the guns in LA.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Dylan Sprayberry as Superboy by Dalton Barrett:

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Dylan Sprayberry as Superboy by Dalton Barrett:

This looks awesome. Especially, the jacket one.

Kon93

Dylan should be SB,why they are dragging their ass idk.we need another superman movie,but introduce SB,and kara.

If we can't get that we need Dylan to be the Titans TV shows SB

Dylan is almost getting old enough to play Superman. 😀

Kon93

Dylan is almost getting old enough to play Superman. ��

Lol,yeah,but he is short and has a young look,so he could play SB for a while.

Hoping they get him for the Titans show

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Lol,yeah,but he is short and has a young look,so he could play SB for a while.

Hoping they get him for the Titans show
    Wasn't the actor who'll play Superboy in Titans already chosen? I recall there was a casting call for the role months ago.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Today Bendis said https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...11444415651840

"not to embarrass @MagsVisaggs but you sent me an email last month about Conner Kent that was so on the money that it has completely informed my thinking on him going forward. just a big public thank you! yay comics!"

For anyone who doesn't know, Magdalene Visaggio is a fairly new comic book writer known for Eternity Girl, Kim and Kim, and the Milk Wars crossover (still need to read this!). Haven't read any of her stuff, but I found it so fascinating that she's quite the Conner Kent fan. Outside of Johns and his actual creators, I haven't heard of too many writers who a specifically fans of Conner to the point where they have a whole semi-manifesto in mind for him.

It's also really cool that Bendis is taking advice from a new voice on the character. Maybe Ms Visaggio might end up writing that Conner Kent mini Bendis floated as a possibility? I'd love to read that alongside YJ.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 11-27-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Dick and Kon, the love that dare not speak it's name.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Today Bendis said https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...11444415651840

"not to embarrass @MagsVisaggs but you sent me an email last month about Conner Kent that was so on the money that it has completely informed my thinking on him going forward. just a big public thank you! yay comics!"

For anyone who doesn't know, Magdalene Visaggio is a fairly new comic book writer known for Eternity Girl, Kim and Kim, and the Milk Wars crossover (still need to read this!). Haven't read any of her stuff, but I found it so fascinating that she's quite the Conner Kent fan. Outside of Johns and his actual creators, I haven't heard of too many writers who a specifically fans of Conner to the point where they have a whole semi-manifesto in mind for him.

It's also really cool that Bendis is taking advice from a new voice on the character. Maybe Ms Visaggio might end up writing that Conner Kent mini Bendis floated as a possibility? I'd love to read that alongside YJ.

Is there anything where she has wrote her idea version or how she would use SB out there?

If not does she have a certain way she writes characters that might lend toward informing us to how she would portray SB?

Kon93

Ok so I looked this mags writer and I saw she commented in the Twitter thread something about how it's just like Bobby from king of the hill.i didn't really watch the show,but he seemed to have "some" traits like SB,like being funny,and good with the women,also not exactly what his father wanted in a son,but unique and good in other ways that makes him different than both his parents,and they say he was very real or keeps it real ,so i can see where they could see it.one big difference though is that SB was always the alpha Male in the room,course you can say Bobby was 2,just in his own way.

Anyway I'm wanting preview pages damnit